Footballers and Wags #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Absolutely no idea what is actually being said but the Coutinhos have to be the cutest family!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I know this is so petty for me to be irked by but she even said herself it was because she was vaping on her birthday night out 😂 too much drama

One of the most dislikeable wags she has changed her face so much in three years .She is friends with Nicole Hagan both have now achieved there dream of becoming a wag and spongers.

Reactions: 9
Supposed us Reds should be happy she isn't near him of sick. Nah just be sensible ya daft cow 🙄🙄
---

Hello Ruby how's your page on Tattle going 😂🤣😆😁
I should clarify it says new member but I've read all these threads and silently laugh along with you all and I'm definitely not Ruby as no one can attain that high level of beauty 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 2000688
Wounder how true this is
It’s coming from a pretty reliable journalist but they usually report on German news, so maybe a hint that he’s off to a German club? I’m gutted because he’s probably my favourite player of the Klopp era but i’m glad he’s leaving with his legacy intact before he declines. It’s definitely needed as well if we are going to try and rebuild the team, as much as i’m sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.