Footballers and Wags #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is awful 🙁
So sad that people can't enjoy a match without others causing trouble. Precisely why my dad stopped going years ago. I think it was Leeds fans dressed in Man Utd colours to get mixed into the crowd and then all hell breaks loose. Never felt safe since.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
this is awful 🙁
this breaks my heart. So awful something like that should happen on what should be a fun father/son outing no matter what age. Hope they’re okay, wonder if someone from Sheffield United will contact them

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That poor man 😢 Some people just need therapy rather than football.

Conte man only coached the one loss we had 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry babes 🥲 Any other time I would have been lowkey hoping for a Wolves win but we desperately needed the points before utd batter us 😭
We’ve got spurs next. Hope the dog sitter reappears so they lose. (sorry spurs fans! 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Couldn’t see into the pram but could see it had been born a few days ago. Defo a newborn

Reactions: 1
Been watching Sky sports news since 6pm and Gary Neville has been on 3 times chatting about his beloved ex team are gonna win another trophy this season and Harry Kane should go to United as they need a strike and Declan Rice is not worth 100 million quid. bleeping hell Sky do we really need to hear him so sodding much in less than an hour?! 🤨 talks far too much

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Been watching Sky sports news since 6pm and Gary Neville has been on 3 times chatting about his beloved ex team are gonna win another trophy this season and Harry Kane should go to United as they need a strike and Declan Rice is not worth 100 million quid. bleeping hell Sky do we really need to hear him so sodding much in less than an hour?! 🤨 talks far too much
He’s changed his fuckin tune. He said they wouldn’t make top four at the start of the season. He loves the sound of his own voice. How many times did he say at this moment in time

Reactions: 12
He’s getting so annoying. Very big for his boots. hypocritical about the World Cup and happy to do beIn sport commentary.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.