Footballers and Wags #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm looking at it that last 4 games this is the game I didn't mind to lose. The score sucks of course but not the actual lose
yup which feels really strange to say about a Liverpool game but the other 3 you lose & thats it. Least this as horrific as it was theres a chance to respond #fingerscrossed
7 bleeping 0 though 🙈

Reactions: 5
Milner been subbed on.
Liverpool 5-6 Manchester United
Respect Milner! To be fair he’s been actually pretty solid most of the times he’s played this season even though I slander him for being a pensioner 🤣 7-0 for Liverpool and 5-1 for Celtic, not a bad sunday!

Reactions: 3
This is epic commentary from the League of Ireland Premier Division in the game between UCD and Sligo Rovers

Yeah but as much as you were tit we were also really good, seeing Gary Neville trying to claim otherwise is laughable. He needs to just take the L on this one 🤣
Neville is becoming an unbearable gobshite.
Also can’t stand Carragher but hearing his laugh on commentary after each goal was a joy!

Reactions: 5
Hmm, random pap stroll in 'the news' for Kyle Walker and Annie.

Right, so what's he done now?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Neville is becoming an unbearable gobshite.
Also can’t stand Carragher but hearing his laugh on commentary after each goal was a joy!
Can’t stand Neville. Not really a fan of Carra these days either but love to see that gobshite miserable, when he whips the phone out for a picture 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve only just discovered this thread.

United fan here. Today hurt and my 10 year old cried his eyes out 😩

Liverpool deserved it. I don’t know what happened to us but very disappointed in most of the players - Bruno especially, he was an utter embarrassment today and I hope Ten Hag goes in hard on him.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Respect Milner! To be fair he’s been actually pretty solid most of the times he’s played this season even though I slander him for being a pensioner 🤣 7-0 for Liverpool and 5-1 for Celtic, not a bad sunday!
He was actually decent when he came on to be fair to him! I loved the bit of commentary ‘they’ve even got Milner doing stepovers now’ 😂 Fab Sunday for you, hope you enjoyed it!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
throwing mings and frankee into the mix.
Catching up with the thread and this would my vote too

Or the reality tv "stars" 😂
Or TikTok dominatrix?

It’s been a chuckle reading this thread and knowing how the LV/MU game turned out 😂 So many Man U fans not you guys needed a humbling 😆

Protected my weekend and mental health this weekend by choosing not to watch the Spurs game and the right choice was made 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.