Footballers and Wags #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but Bruno Fernandes is a dislikable prick.

Also, and this is by no way a slight on any Utd fans on here, more the utter dross on Twitter, but opposition fans tore Jurgen to shreds when he talked about and continues to talk about fixture congestion. Now Utd fans are all over Twitter blaming that.
---
6!!!
WTF is happening?!?
the fixture congestion is so bad and has been for years, it needs to be changed/altered, regardless of that I didn’t expect us to win today, never mind winning like this! Delighted though this will give us a great boost towards top 4❤

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but Bruno Fernandes is a dislikable prick.

Also, and this is by no way a slight on any Utd fans on here, more the utter dross on Twitter, but opposition fans tore Jurgen to shreds when he talked about and continues to talk about fixture congestion. Now Utd fans are all over Twitter blaming that.
---
6!!!
WTF is happening?!?
the sane Utd fans agreed with Klopp. Its crazy as I hate losing to LFC obv but if I had choice over losing 1 of our last 4 games itd be this.
Though of course i'd prefer winning all

Reactions: 3
Neville is saying that Bruno is a disgrace. He might be nursing an injury which is why he wants to come off? Neville is doing my head in at the minute.
---
the sane Utd fans agreed with Klopp. Its crazy as I hate losing to LFC obv but if I had choice over losing 1 of our last 4 games itd be this.
Though of course i'd prefer winning all
Yeah there’s definitely fixture congestion especially for teams in Europe. World Cup hasn’t helped.

Reactions: 2
4-0 you cry by 7 you are at the piss yourself laughing stage. That just me or everyone else when your teams been in this situation?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Britney De villers - awful
Jota's (liverpool )partner- very normal looking
Perrie from little mix is pretty
Kate Kane - pretty (a lot of designer clothes )
Danni Dyer - normal looking lots of make-up
A few more but wasn't sure who their partners and husbands were deffo were wags though.
I’ve seen Megan Pickford in person and she’s very pretty!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
seeing all of Liverpool’s front 3 score twice, and then Firmino getting one too is beautiful 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So happy for Bobby, he’s been such a force at Liverpool, and I’ll be sad to see him go but he is such a legend and always will be ❤

• Heart
Well, that was certainly something… Tears in my eyes in the pub when Bobby scored 😭❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
We all know I always go to the positives & theres still some to be found. Start of season noone expected us to be top4 which we've still a chance, somehow won a cup & in 2 more. Considering how we were thats amazing.
I'm just glad poor Maguire wont get slated on his Birthday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.