Footballers and Wags #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Na man as if she's actually done that šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
She posted her location in Alderley Edge on a sofa last night and sheā€™s apparently posting the ā€œbest post EVERRRā€ tonight on instagramšŸ¤£ shame iā€™m blocked but least I can rely on the regulars to confirm or deny x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No one needs to see their public displays of affection paps or no paps.

Reactions: 10
No not a house move guys was wrong, someone has impregnated the ā€œinfertileā€ fertile Lauryn Goodman good once againā€¦ all thanks to her bleeping dingle dangle conspiracy beaded braceletšŸ˜­

• Wow
Reactions: 18
No not a house move guys was wrong, someone has impregnated the ā€œinfertileā€ fertile Lauryn Goodman good once againā€¦ all thanks to her bleeping dingle dangle conspiracy beaded braceletšŸ˜­
Another footballer? It will be someone rich no doubt šŸ¤£

Reactions: 12
After kyles pap walk yesterday showing him ā€œloved upā€. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if itā€™s him, once a cheat always a cheat

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
After kyles pap walk yesterday showing him ā€œloved upā€. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if itā€™s him, once a cheat always a cheat
I am praying for this. Just for the falloutā€¦ā€¦.can you imagine!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No bleeping way.

Is it kyle again that's the question šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 4
Champions League tonight, should be interesting! A few big teams could go out.

Reactions: 8
Iā€™m saying

Chelsea will surprise people and come back to take it to ET then Dortmund win
BenƩfica win
PSG/Bayern will be tough- im going with it goes to ET and PSG win
Milan will win as the dog sitter will be in town
Inter but itā€™ll be tight
City and Haaland takes his shirt off
Napoli go through
Real Madrid win

Reactions: 5
Realistically Dortmund should comfortably beat Chelsea tonight based on the form of both teams, I donā€™t think Dortmund have lost a game in 2023 and are unbeaten in 10 games, so if you compare that to how Chelsea have done it should be an obvious result. It never goes that way though, although itā€™s unlikely I wouldnā€™t be surprised if Chelsea win.

Reactions: 6
Realistically Dortmund should comfortably beat Chelsea tonight based on the form of both teams, I donā€™t think Dortmund have lost a game in 2023 and are unbeaten in 10 games, so if you compare that to how Chelsea have done it should be an obvious result. It never goes that way though, although itā€™s unlikely I wouldnā€™t be surprised if Chelsea win.
I always say it but thats why I love Football as unexpected results can happen. Just have to see our games v Barca

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.