Footballers and Wags #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's it! ETH will have them in tomorrow cleaning the toilets, doing 100 push ups on their knuckles 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
has anyone checked on Mark Goldbridge? 🤣

I feel for united fans having to put up with him tbf.

editing to add: I opened twitter after posting this and this was the first thing I saw 🤣

FE659937-B1FE-467A-8247-A0E9C4E742DF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
1 thing I do love is the twitter reaction you'd think we were in relegation spots. And thats the reaction from Utd fans not just rivals

Reactions: 3
I offered this to City fans so I’ll offer it out to United fans, you’re welcome to become Wolves fans <3

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
oh Luke saying about Ten Hag making them watch it back, i'd pay good money to the Glazers if they filmed it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
HAHAHAHA AHAHAHA HAHAGAGA

watching united get fucked up the ass with no lube is honestly one of the great joys of my life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
😭😭 sorry to any Man U fans in the thread, I just can’t stand Goldbridge so seeing him stress is brilliant to me 🤣

I don’t know how to explain this other than Goldbridge looks like he knows where the bodies are buried.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My Day gets better I had a birthday party last night & now my lil cousin has scarlet fever eek. Hoping it didnt spread

• Sad
Reactions: 5
its not even that its just we're that bad :ROFLMAO:
Nah as bad as you lot were you can’t take away from that Liverpool performance, best we have played in a long time regardless of how much utd collapsed.
---
I’m sorry but Bruno Fernandes is a dislikable prick.

Also, and this is by no way a slight on any Utd fans on here, more the utter dross on Twitter, but opposition fans tore Jurgen to shreds when he talked about and continues to talk about fixture congestion. Now Utd fans are all over Twitter blaming that.
---
6!!!
WTF is happening?!?
It’s laughable man. The same people who came at Klopp for “moaning” about fixture congestion for years, yet now they have to play a couple of extra games a month and they are complaining. I see #GlazersOut was trending after the game 🤣

Reactions: 3
Nah as bad as you lot were you can’t take away from that Liverpool performance, best we have played in a long time regardless of how much utd collapsed.
---

It’s laughable man. The same people who came at Klopp for “moaning” about fixture congestion for years, yet now they have to play a couple of extra games a month and they are complaining. I see #GlazersOut was trending after the game 🤣
oh my comment was more aimed at how tit we were. Glazers Out also trended after Cup final

oh my comment was more aimed at how tit we were. Glazers Out also trended after Cup final
Yeah but as much as you were tit we were also really good, seeing Gary Neville trying to claim otherwise is laughable. He needs to just take the L on this one 🤣

Reactions: 4
I'm looking at it that last 4 games this is the game I didn't mind to lose. The score sucks of course but not the actual lose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.