Footballers and Wags #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:mad: god the backlash against Wout for touching the This is Anfield sign, you'd think he'd beat the tit outta his mrs. Oh no my bad same people call that a 'mistake' Whereas this is actually 1

Reactions: 11
:mad: god the backlash against Wout for touching the This is Anfield sign, you'd think he'd beat the tit outta his mrs. Oh no my bad same people call that a 'mistake' Whereas this is actually 1
There’s this one utd fan I follow on twitter called Jonny who’s been having a meltdown over it for 2 days 😭 It was definitely weird for him to touch it as a utd player especially considering some of our own players refuse to touch it until they win a trophy with us, but duck me there’s worse things going on in the world. His excuse was a bit embarrassing though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There’s this one utd fan I follow on twitter called Jonny who’s been having a meltdown over it for 2 days 😭 It was definitely weird for him to touch it as a utd player especially considering some of our own players refuse to touch it until they win a trophy with us, but duck me there’s worse things going on in the world. His excuse was a bit embarrassing though 🤣
yeah the excuse was totally believable 🙈 oh bet I know the Jonny he's worse than Goldbridge

Reactions: 1
I’m now wondering if any of our players have touched it 🤣 so many players touch the top of the tunnel on autopilot that there’s surely been a few from other teams that have?
---
Neville hs to be the little man 🤣😂😆 it suits him!
Our fans singing Gary Neville is a wanker was brilliant 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
we couldve all had a nice night laughing at Chelsea :(
---
bloody press least the comments under are by sane people

Reactions: 3
we couldve all had a nice night laughing at Chelsea :(
---
bloody press least the comments under are by sane people
Nah we can laugh at them when they come up against an actual decent team in the quarters, dortmund were absolutely tit tonight 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Apparently Kyle Walker has been filmed ‘snogging and flashing’ on an afternoon drinking session ..according to The Sun.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.