Footballers and Wags #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His youngest daughter makes me howl, she loves being the star of the show whenever she’s at the stadium, then you have his eldest couldn’t care less and a face like thunder when she’s the mascot🤣 so cute though😭

He finally won a trophy! Nah in all seriousness that’s some achievement 👏🏼 I really like Kate, she seems a lot more down to earth and normal than some of the wags.
---
Sorry to utd fans I've just put rashford in my FPL so be prepared for him to blank from now on 😂😂😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️
I’m also thinking of putting him in but I just know for a fact he will stop scoring the second I do 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
His youngest daughter makes me howl, she loves being the star of the show whenever she’s at the stadium, then you have his eldest couldn’t care less and a face like thunder when she’s the mascot🤣 so cute though😭

She’s so cute 🤣. They actually seem like such a lovely family.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is bamford still with his girlfriend? I swear they got engaged last year but I follow her on insta and she hasn’t posted in like 8/9 months?

Reactions: 5
When did Jorginho get married? Noticed the ring on his finger but don’t remember hearing about it

Reactions: 1
Is bamford still with his girlfriend? I swear they got engaged last year but I follow her on insta and she hasn’t posted in like 8/9 months?
Patrick posted a photo of them on a family day out back in August but hasn't posted a photo of them together since, but since the engagement announcement back in June she has only posted two Instastories since then and hasn't posted anything about the dog Duke since last year. I would say that they still together, but it seems strange that she hasn't posted anything for months however, I also suspect that she doesn't use Instagram anymore.

Reactions: 4
Patrick posted a photo of them on a family day out back in August but hasn't posted a photo of them together since, but since the engagement announcement back in June she has only posted two Instastories since then and hasn't posted anything about the dog Duke for a year. I would say that they still together but it seems strange that she hasn't posted anything for months and to me I suspect that she doesn't use Instagram anymore.
I thought maybe she was pregnant again and was trying to keep it secret, but she didn’t do that last time so who knows. Maybe she has a private profile but just seems weird how she was so happy to post publicly for years and now doesn’t, hopefully everything is ok.

Reactions: 6
I thought maybe she was pregnant again and was trying to keep it secret, but she didn’t do that last time so who knows. Maybe she has a private profile but just seems weird how she was so happy to post publicly for years and now doesn’t, hopefully everything is ok.
It is also interesting how Patrick hardly posts anymore either as he used to post photos every single week but like her he has become very inactive on Instagram.

Notice how the racial abuse Son gets is in the same two games every season… its always vs West Ham - without fail every damn year.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Notice how the racial abuse Son gets is in the same two games every season… its always vs West Ham - without fail every damn year.

FFS, that’s so gross. I hope the people doing it are caught but as usual nothing will happen :(. It’s so pathetic that peoples go to is racism.

Reactions: 8
It is also interesting how Patrick hardly posts anymore either as he used to post photos every single week but like her he has become very inactive on Instagram.
He shares the occasional Hylo post but I'm not surprised Bamford isn't sharing stuff on the main grid - he's been injured for ages, and now the team are dogshit and going down. I'd be staying off socials as well if I were him. I did wonder if Michaela was pregnant again as well. Mimi only just turned 1, however.

Reactions: 3
That’s what I meant sorry, not phrased properly by me 😅 Newcastle fans clapped/there was clapping and it went from there! It obviously wasn’t clear from the offset whether it was applause or silence, I thought I’d heard moments silence on tv like, but I personally wouldn’t be having a go at Liverpool fans or calling it disrespectful. *I get why people would be annoyed though but it really doesn’t need to be that deep*

I was surprised his family were there tbh, I’d of thought they’d of been in Turkey too or living with him unless they stayed living in Newcastle whilst he played. When they showed them on the tv, that made me really sad
I haven't caught up with today's comments yet but his wife and children lived in Newcastle and he was due to fly back on the night of the 5th (day before the earth quake) but due to scoring in the game that night he stayed to celebrate with his team mates 😔💔

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Nah i'm sorry but these journalists are stealing a living. How are you gonna go into a press conference and ask someone if you think a player’s behaviour on the pitch justifies the abuse they get? For context, Vini Jr has been receiving a lot of racist abuse for months now and i’m pretty sure fans were chanting monkey noises at him a few weeks ago, it’s disgusting 🤮

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Ledley not letting go of that trophy is why our rivals make fun of us 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nah i'm sorry but these journalists are stealing a living. How are you gonna go into a press conference and ask someone if you think a player’s behaviour on the pitch justifies the abuse they get? For context, Vini Jr has been receiving a lot of racist abuse for months now and i’m pretty sure fans were chanting monkey noises at him a few weeks ago, it’s disgusting 🤮

Victim blaming? Must be from the Daily Heil, The Scum or The Torygraph.

Holy tit.

Basically saying “do you think he deserves to be racially abused because sometimes he likes a wind up” -100% Torygraph. What an absolutely buckwild thing to come out with.

Reactions: 8

I bleeping hate it. I actually got into a row with someone over shouting foul stuff a few seasons ago, luckily I wasn’t a season ticket holder so never saw them again but not many people pipe up against it and it infuriates me.

Defoe and his latest bit of stuff. She looks nothing like her Instagram pics at all 😆

2DA18E68-2AFD-4C05-84FC-A11FC06310CF.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.