Footballers and Wags #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks a little like her but I don’t think it is her? Like I think it’s just a girl with a similar look.

If it is her honestly, I feel sorry for her. Of course it’s a stupid decision to get back with him but he’s probably love bombed and gas lit her so bad that she honestly thinks he’s changed. The good times probably made her go back and clouded her judgement. Abusers never change.

If it’s not her then he’ll probably have filled some other girls head with crap saying he was set up or framed or says oh I’ve changed…He’ll abuse another girl eventually.

Reactions: 8
This is how i’m currently feeling lmfaoo give me 3-0 madrid as long as there’s no tit like this 😭

Reactions: 1
bloody hell what a start for lfc, think I want them to win tbh as means they dont have extra time to concentrate on prem

that night I was convinced he was on steroids or something 😭
It was horrendous, any other keeper and we would have scored 4 😭 Also, this is why people shouldn’t get too confident because madrid can win an entire game in less than 5 minutes, i’ve seen this all before but I got my nunez goal so i’m leaving with something 🤣

It was horrendous, any other keeper and we would have scored 4 😭 Also, this is why people shouldn’t get too confident because madrid can win an entire game in less than 5 minutes, i’ve seen this all before but I got my nunez goal so i’m leaving with something 🤣
No THATS why im not getting too cocky as you said Madrid turn games on their head in a matter of minutes but it’s a very good game so far!

I tols my man city fans last season when Madrid scored that 1 goal. That it's fine its one goal and its right near the end and look what happend 🤣🤣
---
WHAT A GAME

alisson what was that 😭 this is going to be an even bigger cracker now

I could have sworn Karius plays for Newcastle now, why is he on the pitch for us tonight?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.