Footballers and Wags #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who's going off first? Malacia or Ayling...

Wish they'd stop playing pinball football. Effing frustrating to watch 😩
I'd did like the ref forcing them to be friends :ROFLMAO:

Apparently theres been chants about Munich so many twats around

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I'd did like the ref forcing them to be friends :ROFLMAO:

Apparently theres been chants about Munich so many twats around
😂 I know, it was like watching my nephews match yesterday 😂

🙄 Doesn't surprise me tbh. Any fans who do stuff like that tend to be life's losers anyway. Horrible bastards

Reactions: 3
oh & I'm not ignoring the stuff by our fans as just read we're responding with Istanbul chants.
To me all them chants plus Hillsborough, Heysel need to be classed as hate speech

Reactions: 4
Maguire makes everyone around him nervy. Please god let him leave in the summer.

Reactions: 8
Great to see Calum Chambers back in the Villa squad. Miss seeing him at Arsenal, always works hard and seems a good lad.
Fingers cross for a Villa win 🤞

Reactions: 2
View attachment 1954607
This came out very quick.
The sooner all clubs work together to ban the arseholes doing this the better. There’s no place for it and “well X started it” isn’t an excuse. Chanting about people dying is bleeping sociopathic. If you can’t empathise with people dying because they’re associated with another club, you probably should not be allowed out with the public.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
1st time in this thread so apologies if its already been mentioned.

I'm hearing Mason Greenwood's accuser has been living with him for months and is currently 6-7 mth pregnant, which is possibly why the case got dropped???

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

I'm hearing Mason Greenwood's accuser has been living with him for months and is currently 6-7 mth pregnant, which is possibly why the case got dropped???
I posted that the other day but didn't realize how far along she's rumored to be ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 9

I’ve heard that a few times but we’ll have to wait and see if it’s true

I posted that the other day but didn't realize how far along she's rumored to be ☹
Looks like that’s not true

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.