Footballers and Wags #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! No idea who she is but just looked on tiktok 😱

Is she a prostitute then? Going off her other videos.

Who is the guy at the end of the one where she's tied up? I recognise him but can't remember his name
I know I shouldn't witch but I was genuinely shocked at plain she is. She'd look like a potato without those terrible lashes. I don't feel bad, either - she's obviously a twit. "Sorting out my tight little purr" or whatever it was she said.... I mean.... she's vile. Yuck.
---

Also, just to get some football news back in.... I love how Leeds were about to announce Schreuder and have had to send him home because the fans went mental it. Still no manager though, so we won, but at what cost?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
if Liverpool don’t put the ball in the net against Everton I’ll officially give up on this season 🤣 I just want to see a PL goal at this point even if we lose 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
if Liverpool don’t put the ball in the net against Everton I’ll officially give up on this season 🤣 I just want to see a PL goal at this point even if we lose 😭
I will die laughing if the Sean Dyche new manager bounce includes them beating, or even getting a draw against Liverpool.

The cherry on top of the disaster of Liverpool's Season

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm not getting my hopes up but Alisson better get my fpl jinx

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Allison is so handsome. I’m glad he grew his beard back!
probably going to sound weird, but to me he looks really medieval (in a handsome way). never watched game of thrones but think he could easily be an extra in it lol

Reactions: 10
This is so nice, in a fixture that can be very hostile i’m glad everyone had the decency to be respectful. Rivalries are always forgotten at times like this, applause in the 30th minute for the 30th anniversary ❤

---

I will die laughing if the Sean Dyche new manager bounce includes them beating, or even getting a draw against Liverpool.

The cherry on top of the disaster of Liverpool's Season
Cheers for the jinx pal 👍🏼😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
This is so nice, in a fixture that can be very hostile i’m glad everyone had the decency to be respectful. Rivalries are always forgotten at times like this, applause in the 30th minute for the 30th anniversary ❤

---

Aw that’s a lovely gesture. I’m glad everyone was respectful 💛 The documentary about the case broke my heart. So so sad and the killers got like next to nothing of a sentence and I’m sure one of them got re-arrested for CP…

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Aw that’s a lovely gesture. I’m glad everyone was respectful 💛 The documentary about the case broke my heart. So so sad and the killers got like next to nothing of a sentence and I’m sure one of them got re-arrested for CP…
Yeah I remember watching a documentary about it years ago and his mum was saying that she could be in a pub in Liverpool with her sons killers and would have no idea because they both got new identities, so sad. I’m pretty sure one of them was re-arrested like you said but can’t remember what for.

Reactions: 8

---

Beautiful little baby James. Cannot believe 30 years have gone by and how moving.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Everton were garbage tonight but aside from that I thought we actually played quite well. Thank god Gakpo got his goal because I couldn’t take the 007 memes, those are reserved for Sancho only 😭 We finally won a game and even better that it keeps Everton in the relegation zone.

Reactions: 3
Everton were garbage tonight but aside from that I thought we actually played quite well. Thank god Gakpo got his goal because I couldn’t take the 007 memes, those are reserved for Sancho only 😭 We finally won a game and even better that it keeps Everton in the relegation zone.
and 6 fpl points for me :D thats the important part lol

Reactions: 2
what a lovely tribute for James tonight❤ so glad we won after a month (😭) of now winning, I thought we played well tonight even though Everton were shite, hopefully this is onward and upwards now but you never know with this bloody club 🤣

We were playing well until we conceded to be fair. Then we just deflated and lost all discipline, ah well - tbh Leeds was and is a far more important game for me, though I did expect a bit more today. A different game had we scored seconds before you went on the counter for your first goal…

I don’t think you were at your best still but it was definitely a big improvement from your previous games. Be interesting to see if things change or if it goes back to tit 😂

We were playing well until we conceded to be fair. Then we just deflated and lost all discipline, ah well - tbh Leeds was and is a far more important game for me, though I did expect a bit more today. A different game had we scored seconds before you went on the counter for your first goal…

I don’t think you were at your best still but it was definitely a big improvement from your previous games. Be interesting to see if things change or if it goes back to tit 😂
We definitely won’t beat Newcastle at the weekend but tbh there’s no shame in that considering the run they are on and how good they are looking.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.