Footballers and Wags #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
god & we've gotta go thru that stress again 😭

Twitter wont let me post saying i'm happy for Sancho lol hit my daily limit?? never knew we had 1 & if true 1 rt & 1 tweet seems very low for a daily limit haha

Reactions: 4
Pat's post match comments were quite mild, but very telling. Reading between the lines, someone obviously pulled the band aid off in terms of disagreeing with Jesse's "this group is unified, we believe in what we are doing" rubbish and then others were able to join in. Maybe it was Pat, maybe it was Tyler, maybe someone else. Whoever it was, I'm grateful, because Rene Maric's departing comments on Twitter show the coaching staff didn't believe in Marsch's awful tactics and system either. It's just a shame this didn't happen two months ago.

I don't know if I see Jesse with the USMNT. I'm sure they're considering and he'll want the job at some point, but he's so tactically inflexible - it's hard to imagine him having to organise a group of players who all play different systems domestically. And while the Americans seem either stunned or furious about Leeds sacking Jesse, I don't think they'll be as supportive towards him if they have to watch his football.

Snog Chilly, avoid Madders, marry Gucci. If I'm living that life, you best believe I'm marrying the one on the best salary.
Thank you ☺ that’s interesting

I haven’t seen anyone furious about the Marsch sacking, just surprised at the timing (right after the window closes and days before a game)

snog, marry, then avoid Chilly

• Haha
Reactions: 3
oh for those on twitter seems daily limits hit everyone, to get round it schedule your tweet for the next min. should then show up cant rt though :(

Did it end 2-2?? Will admit I do like Sancho.

That means we are still ahead of Leeds,

So over the coming week ideally… need Liverpool to beat Everton and Chelsea to beat West Ham and Newcastle to beat Bournemouth and I need Man Utd beat Leeds. Ideally spurs to beat leicester too as theyre 1 point above us but if we win that can be a draw.

Obviously we need to beat Southampton too.

If all this happens I’ll donate £5 to whatever charity one of you guys suggest as a thank you.

if you can pass that on to your clubs I’d appreciate it. Cheers x

• Heart
Reactions: 1

So over the coming week ideally… need Liverpool to beat Everton and Chelsea to beat West Ham and Newcastle to beat Bournemouth and I need Man Utd beat Leeds. Ideally spurs to beat leicester too as theyre 1 point above us but if we win that can be a draw.

If all this happens I’ll donate £5 to whatever charity one of you guys suggest as a thank you.

yup 2-2 & I didnt jinx Rashy by making him my fpl Captain😲

Reactions: 3

It’s like gambling, but better 😆🤩 I’ll let Conte know I expect a 6 goal win against Leicester again. (Mostly because I’m out out on Saturday and was last September when we won- always puts me in a good mood!)

Reactions: 2
Thank you ☺ that’s interesting

I haven’t seen anyone furious about the Marsch sacking, just surprised at the timing (right after the window closes and days before a game)

snog, marry, then avoid Chilly
Just to clarify, I was referring to the strange Americans on Twitter that decided to "support" Leeds for Marsch, despite Leeds probably being one of the worst clubs to randomly try and "get". Most fans are delighted he's gone and have wanted this since the moment he was appointed.

Happy with a point tonight. Didn't manage to get a ticket for the game and watched on the the world's most pathetic stream (Trying not to think about all the money we pay per month for sports packages 🤡) but it was frantic, and I thought we look very vulnerable for a period after Sancho's goal.

Lack of progress re appointing a manager is concerning. Not sure why our DOF was at the match instead of being chained to his phone.

Reactions: 5
I've something that'll bring us all together as 1....... unless I've forgot someone supports PSG if so oops

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
yup 2-2 & I didnt jinx Rashy by making him my fpl Captain😲
Maybe the jinx is broken!! I have no Wolves players in my FPL cause whenever I do, we lose 🤣.
---

It’s like gambling, but better 😆🤩 I’ll let Conte know I expect a 6 goal win against Leicester again. (Mostly because I’m out out on Saturday and was last September when we won- always puts me in a good mood!)
Please do, think of the group that the charity helps. For the greater good and all that 😅😘

• Haha
Maybe the jinx is broken!! I have no Wolves players in my FPL cause whenever I do, we lose 🤣.
---

Please do, think of the group that the charity helps. For the greater good and all that 😅😘
haha I quite like the jinx when its against players on other teams, like Alisson is my gk & I triple captained Haaland for the Derby :ROFLMAO:

From the S*n ex Premier league player with 13 kids! Apparently he does not know that he becomes a father as not informed. Well there is a obvious way of stopping unwanted pregnancies mate 🙄
Still doesn't beat former NFL player Dominique Cromartie, who has 14 kids. At least two of whom were, according to him, conceived after he had a vasectomy.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
From the S*n ex Premier league player with 13 kids! Apparently he does not know that he becomes a father as not informed. Well there is a obvious way of stopping unwanted pregnancies mate 🙄
Wow! 13 kids. Think of all the footie kit he'll have to buy 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When you say “more to come” i’d presume building a great team, spending money etc… no not Daniel Levy a bleeping hotel and houses. Go into property development instead pal.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
When you say “more to come” i’d presume building a great team, spending money etc… no not Daniel Levy a bleeping hotel and houses. Go into property development instead pal.

No trophies but don’t worry Spurs fans we’re going to build a hotel that most of you will be priced out of.

what a Wally

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Let’s not forget the amphitheatre at Hotspur Way 👍🏻🤨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.