Footballers and Wags #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please don’t any of you lower your standards and think men like that dwarf Defoe are it… him
and his type are vermin.

That Donna looks like Corn beef, being sunburned isn’t tanned.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder why sometimes no one outside Scotland takes our football league seriously but today I learned why. We played St Johnstone today and they got a free kick and two of their players actually played rock paper scissors to determine who was taking it. I’m being deadly serious. I can’t deal with some of the dross in our league 😭😭
I couldn’t believe my eyes 😭 Good result though, Mooy is something else 🔥

Reactions: 2

---

City rivals in the quotes talking about points deductions and relegation, watch them be given a £700k fine and continue like nothing happened

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

---

City rivals in the quotes talking about points deductions and relegation, watch them be given a £700k fine and continue like nothing happened
Relegate them imo. City V Liverpool in the championship next season 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nothing will happen, or maybe something minor like a fine or transfer ban. Wasn’t there speculation about dodgy sponsorships too?

Reactions: 12
Jeez the hate for city atm is unreal 🙄 I mean the ffp thing is 😬😬 but seriously how many other clubs could potentially be done too 🤷🏼‍♀️ we lost against spurs and now haaland is tit because he didn't score he shouldn't of come to city is ridiculous

Reactions: 10
Can we have the title from 2012 if Man City have breached it. Thanks loves!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Eh, a shred of it. He was shagging her behind his ex’s back - apparently the engagement ring her gave her (Donna 2) was actually bought for the ex (Donna 1)
Plus according to his thread, she’s handy with a sky remote 🤣😭
Anyone called Donna is an immediate red flag for me.

Apologies if anyone here is called Donna.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jeez the hate for city atm is unreal 🙄 I mean the ffp thing is 😬😬 but seriously how many other clubs could potentially be done too 🤷🏼‍♀️ we lost against spurs and now haaland is tit because he didn't score he shouldn't of come to city is ridiculous
Try being a United fan. Everyone hates us. Always.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
100 charges?? they might be finito, chelsea you’re up next!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
See ya there! Safe journey, blooming long journey.
Totally depressed. No disrespect, but on that Forest performance, we wouldn't have a better chance of points all season. Cooper watched what we did, made one simple change and we were absolute stuffed for the rest of the match. He looked like a genius just for watching and responding with the most basic instruction. I don't know what will come first out of relegation and Marsch Out, but just put us out of our misery please!

Reactions: 5
Not City maybe getting the Juventus treatment 😭 they were our only hope for Arsenal/Partey not winning the league 😭

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.