Footballers and Wags #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez the hate for city atm is unreal 🙄 I mean the ffp thing is 😬😬 but seriously how many other clubs could potentially be done too 🤷🏼‍♀️ we lost against spurs and now haaland is tit because he didn't score he shouldn't of come to city is ridiculous
Tbf City are still a quality team, anyone with eyes can see it. A couple of matches that aren’t at their usual level doesn’t mean they’re bad. Pundits are just wafflers.

Reactions: 11
All joking aside, this is very serious and must be upsetting for the average fan who has had no part in this. Turbulent few months ahead for City.

On the bright side City fans, at least they can’t strip you of your Champions Leagues.

😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
All joking aside, this is very serious and must be upsetting for the average fan who has had no part in this. Turbulent few months ahead for City.

On the bright side City fans, at least they can’t strip you of your Champions Leagues.

😂😂😂😂
Yeah i’m reading more about it on twitter and it’s not looking good. A lot of people saying they will get away with it because they did last time but from what others are saying it’s completely different this time around, also saying it could be a long process though.

Reactions: 5
Jeez the hate for city atm is unreal 🙄 I mean the ffp thing is 😬😬 but seriously how many other clubs could potentially be done too 🤷🏼‍♀️ we lost against spurs and now haaland is tit because he didn't score he shouldn't of come to city is ridiculous
Agreed I think my team will definitely be looked at this year accounts wise. But like any person or Club in money will have ways around everything. That's what you pay big money for lawyers and QCs
---

Totally depressed. No disrespect, but on that Forest performance, we wouldn't have a better chance of points all season. Cooper watched what we did, made one simple change and we were absolute stuffed for the rest of the match. He looked like a genius just for watching and responding with the most basic instruction. I don't know what will come first out of relegation and Marsch Out, but just put us out of our misery please!
Yeah the game was pretty naff. I don't think either team was great and maybe a nil nil draw would have been a correct result. The ref was crd happy toss pot. Sorry dint know his name but number 29 he was really good for you. Was you need the trouble in the ground? Basically a few men arguing.

Reactions: 8
Ronnie 38 years young. Georgina wearing a chinchilla fur coat 🤮😡

Cake looks rubbish, but he’ll probably not eat any of it anyway

26544D4A-91CC-4A7F-9865-FAF2585FFC23.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 13
we lost against spurs and now haaland is tit because he didn't score he shouldn't of come to city is ridiculous
Exactly this! It’s ONE game! I’m a Spurs fan but City have‘nt gone shite over night. That was the best I’ve seen Spurs play all season and somehow we snuffed out the service into Haaland and didn’t let him play. Against anyone else I would be cheering City on…anyone but Arsenal 😂😂 They will come good again, certainly got some great players.

Reactions: 6
Todd’s probably preparing his checkbook to give out some 10 year deals if city are relegated

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I dont know if i'd want them stripped of titles though would be great for my lads/lfc as itd just feel tainted
I'm expecting big fine & points deduction

Reactions: 6
I dont know if i'd want them stripped of titles though would be great for my lads/lfc as itd just feel tainted
That’s true. We missed our bus parade as well. Though if they do give us the title from 2012, I want Aguero to personally deliver it to us.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I hate when they deduct from the current team though, especially when the majority weren’t with the team at the time. If it was the same players I’d agree but it should go to the season where the issues occurred and big fines

Reactions: 8
I'm happy with the club statement 👍 jog on PL and the other clubs hell bent on bringing us down in other ways than on the pitch (hush spurs fans)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That’s true. We missed our bus parade as well. Though if they do give us the title from 2012, I want Aguero to personally deliver it to us.
Thats the 1 I want they should've made it joint winners that year anyway :ROFLMAO: Its tough as It'd be nice to have title wins for Jose/Ole but it means LFC would get some aswell:rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
Also if you start stripping PL titles, what about the other cups that were won etc etc
Nah just be a fine/maybe points deducted?/ transfer ban
---

i’m a spurs fan???? go back to bed x
least go for a team who might get you a trophy :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.