Footballers and Wags #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s gonna be a long while before anything gets resolved - could be years. i don’t think we’ll know anything in the near future that’s for sure

Reactions: 8
29 is Willy Gnonto - he's class. We have quite a few decent players tbh, but his system just doesn't suit them at all. I missed most of the arjee bhajee. My dad saw the video on Twitter and we both completely missed anything of note! Must have been over quickly.
And now he had gone.
Yeah the video looked just pushing and shoving the other one outside looked even more daft.
Gnonto was great. Really impressed with him. Plus ❤ to Patrick Bamford he remembered our club did not. 11 years since his god father passed away. His god father was our owner Mr Nigel Doughty.

Reactions: 6
I wounder if pep leaves city if he would manager another PL team and who.
I see you with your wishful thinking

I can just hear Gucci on the court room stand

I’ve done nowt wrong your honour, am just the dressing room DJ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can’t see him managing another team in the prem but I could definitely see him managing elsewhere in the future.
I can see him going to Italy at some stage. There’s a bit of a revival going on in Italy at the moment with Napoli and Roma and the two Milan clubs are there or thereabouts too. I don’t think he’ll go to PSG but then again he follows the honey pot so maybe he will.

Howling. I’m ready for Stevie G’s trophy parade at the end of the season after we finish 14th 🥳
steve gerrard gerrard slipped on his fuckin arse, gave it to demba ba & still won the league. new lyrics needed lol

genuine question for the city fans - are any of you worried or are you not bothered?

i’m honestly not arsed 😂 think it’s definitely a case of throw as much as possible at the club and hope something sticks. i don’t think they like that we haven’t cooperated with their investigations - but we don’t know what’s gone on behind the scenes; have we sent them enough information and they’ve deemed it not enough? i don’t think the club is worried and neither am i.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
genuine question for the city fans - are any of you worried or are you not bothered?

i’m honestly not arsed 😂 think it’s definitely a case of throw as much as possible at the club and hope something sticks. i don’t think they like that we haven’t cooperated with their investigations - but we don’t know what’s gone on behind the scenes; have we sent them enough information and they’ve deemed it not enough? i don’t think the club is worried and neither am i.
All joking aside I think you should be a bit worried. This isn’t like UEFA investigation where you went CAS and got away with it on a technicality. This is 9 years worth of evidence in a case that they have been building for years. Despite what some may think, the Premier League are not ‘out to get you’ or ‘let’s have a go at City cause they’re winning’. They are a legitimate enterprise that feel they have enough evidence to prove their rules have been broken and resulted in City benefiting to the disadvantage of others and disregarding the integrity and fairness of the game and the rules of the Premier League- which City must abide by. The club is absolutely worried by this, even from a reputation point of view. The same for United with Greenwood and Arsenal with Partay- these clubs don’t want any sort of bad press to dirty their club so I can assure you they will be worried about this, regardless of what sort of statement they release

Will they be relegated? No. Will they be stripped of titles? Probably not. Will they faces serious implications if found guilty? Absolutely.

You can be as dismissive and as brazen as you like but I’ve spoken to a lot of City fans today who are genuinely worried and who have said if it turns out they have cooked the books then they should face the ramifications of that.

Do the crime, do the time. Simple as that.

Reactions: 18

All joking aside I think you should be a bit worried. This isn’t like UEFA investigation where you went CAS and got away with it on a technicality. This is 9 years worth of evidence in a case that they have been building for years. Despite what some may think, the Premier League are not ‘out to get you’ or ‘let’s have a go at City cause they’re winning’. They are a legitimate enterprise that feel they have enough evidence to prove their rules have been broken and resulted in City benefiting to the disadvantage of others and disregarding the integrity and fairness of the game and the rules of the Premier League- which City must abide by. The club is absolutely worried by this, even from a reputation point of view. The same for United with Greenwood and Arsenal with Partay- these clubs don’t want any sort of bad press to dirty their club so I can assure you they will be worried about this, regardless of what sort of statement they release

Will they be relegated? No. Will they be stripped of titles? Probably not. Will they faces serious implications if found guilty? Absolutely.

You can be as dismissive and as brazen as you like but I’ve spoken to a lot of City fans today who are genuinely worried and who have said if it turns out they have cooked the books then they should face the ramifications of that.

Do the crime, do the time. Simple as that.

British sport/sport is more corrupt then people let on and nothing is ever done about it other then making a big media show.
Take rugby at the moment it’s in complete turmoil and no one cares other than the players and media. Sarries got relegated kept their big players and are back up fighting now after cooking their books. Cycling and the doping scandals, surprised Ratcliffe hasn’t put a bid in for liverpool (only joking). Red bull going over the spending cap in F1.
As long as the guys at the top are getting paid and money is still coming into a sport the governing body just does things like this to make it look like they care about integrity. It causes a big drama and then they do nothing. A slap on the wrist and everyone will move on. This is what loopholes in 100 page rule books are made for.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
There’s currently better odds on Pep to go than Moyes 😭🤣

27F27072-2383-4F1A-B87E-7E2F9A4F6337.jpeg

Don’t gamble kids.

Editing to add: I’m seeing the sound from the Mason Greenwood voice clip being used in joke TikToks, absolutely horrid.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.