Footballers and Wags #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm setting off for Nottingham Forest away from near Edinburgh just after 5am tomorrow. Not sure why I thought this was a good idea in the first place, but the other results this weekend have been pretty terrible for Leeds. Meh!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Crying at this 🤣. Cause people said “players are copying Rashford” but Neves has been doing that 👉🏼☺ celebration for years cause of Pirlo and “I think therefore I play”

also I know Liverpool had injuries and didn’t play well but I really think we did play good. Team had a lot of more confidence and I can only hope this will motivate us going forward. I thought Lemina was good in that game.

Also 🥵🥵🥵🥵. He’s the sexiest player in the league.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Crying at this 🤣. Cause people said “players are copying Rashford” but Neves has been doing that 👉🏼☺ celebration for years cause of Pirlo and “I think therefore I play”

also I know Liverpool had injuries and didn’t play well but I really think we did play good. Team had a lot of more confidence and I can only hope this will motivate us going forward. I thought Lemina was good in that game.

Also 🥵🥵🥵🥵. He’s the sexiest player in the league.
Wolves played great, end of. :D They were the better team and deserved to win. I watched Neves’ post-match interview - bleeping hottie, I love him. Kept hoping he’d let his glorious hair down but no. He’d better not leave Wolves, at least not until after next season when I can see him.

When is Neto back?

I'm setting off for Nottingham Forest away from near Edinburgh just after 5am tomorrow. Not sure why I thought this was a good idea in the first place, but the other results this weekend have been pretty terrible for Leeds. Meh!
See ya there! Safe journey, blooming long journey.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wolves played great, end of. :D They were the better team and deserved to win. I watched Neves’ post-match interview - bleeping hottie, I love him. Kept hoping he’d let his glorious hair down but no. He’d better not leave Wolves, at least not until after next season when I can see him.

When is Neto back?
I’m still so pleased!! It’s a massive step for us to get such a good win. I’d have taken a point but 3 goals and clean sheet- wow! I think if we play like that from now on, we can give anyone a good game! I’m so here for the Lopetegui era 😍.

I love his hair, he’s so 🥵. When he takes it down and re-ties it I’m like 🤤. I’m at this point like give him whatever he wants and let him sign the deal for us.

Neto is supposed to start training soon so hopefully end of the month 🤞🏼

Reactions: 7
Question for any Man U fans on here. I’ve wanted to visit OT for a while and watch a game, are general sale tickets easy to come by for a league game? I’ve seen chat elsewhere about having to be a member but I’ve never had a clear answer. Any help would be appreciated x

Reactions: 2
Question for any Man U fans on here. I’ve wanted to visit OT for a while and watch a game, are general sale tickets easy to come by for a league game? I’ve seen chat elsewhere about having to be a member but I’ve never had a clear answer. Any help would be appreciated x
You have to be a member to apply for tickets. It is luck of the draw. It goes without saying that the big games will be extremely popular so dont be too disappointed if you are unsuccessful.
Edit: just checked and membership has sold out. Only premium or hospitality seats are available now for this season via United.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That goal from Brennan Johnson 🔥 Forest will 100% stay up this season, no doubt about it.

You have to be a member to apply for tickets. It is luck of the draw. It goes without saying that the big games will be extremely popular so dont be too disappointed if you are unsuccessful.
Edit: just checked and membership has sold out. Only premium or hospitality seats are available now for this season via United.
Thanks for your answer, I’ll have a look into singing up. I’m not bothered which game I attend and I’m not sure when it’ll be yet, so fingers crossed I manage to get my hands on some 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 3
To add on to this. Most games are really hard to get tickets for. I've tired most games and I was only able to get Charlton tickets. And if you don't mind where you sit just accept any that are put up right away.

• Heart
To add on to this. Most games are really hard to get tickets for. I've tired most games and I was only able to get Charlton tickets. And if you don't mind where you sit just accept any that are put up right away.
Of course I would like decent seats, but I will take whatever I can get when the time comes 😂 Will also probably have to settle for a cup game as well, so possibly will hang out until next season!

Of course I would like decent seats, but I will take whatever I can get when the time comes 😂 Will also probably have to settle for a cup game as well, so possibly will hang out until next season!
Premium membership for next year has opened up. The other tiers are coming soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So Foden has travelled with the squad and is fully fit, but isn't in the squad due to illness according to Pep, yeah whilst this might be the case I am not convinced something else is going on behind the scenes because he seems to be missing more games than he ever has done.

Reactions: 15
Spurs fans must be so conflicted right now. Do they want to win against Man City. Or do they want to help Man City try stop Arsenal winning the title.

Reactions: 16
they’ll spurs themselves anyway so they might as well let city win this FFS lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
little bit embarrassing 🤣 that one female security member basically stopped them 🤣 nothing against Leeds fan, all clubs have idiots like this that can’t handle it.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.