Footballers and Wags #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I continued watching so LFC fans you owe me as I stopped the 6th :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do you know how wild it is to have a 5-2 loss barely even make an impact on you, because that’s how I feel. I genuinely couldn’t care less and it’s quite concerning because I should care but I just don’t 🤣
plus side if you do lose leg2 :rolleyes: can concentrate on prem as pointwise could easily still get top4

Reactions: 1
Do you know how wild it is to have a 5-2 loss barely even make an impact on you, because that’s how I feel. I genuinely couldn’t care less and it’s quite concerning because I should care but I just don’t 🤣
I myself wasn’t expecting a win I knew we’d lose but the performance was just shocking, but same as that I just saying to my friend im not disappointed because its not surprising!

I myself wasn’t expecting a win I knew we’d lose but the performance was just shocking, but same as that I just saying to my friend im not disappointed because its not surprising!
Tbh if you put it into context the actual performance wasn’t that bad. I know that sounds insane because they literally scored 5 goals but most of them came from one person (joemez ur done) and an alisson howler which rarely happens. Every single time we play them it’s some type of freak show I swear, if that was bayern for example there’s not a chance on earth we crumble like that 🤣 Praying for whoever gets them in the next round ⚰

I’m so sorry Liverpool fans! So savage to lose after leading by 2 😭. Real are some team though I think they’d run over anyone

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Even after a battering I can always rely on Chelsea to make me feel better 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
This is frequently how it feels to be a Spurs fan 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do any of you go to that Jonathan Morley guys tiktok.
He’s like one man AFTV for Liverpool. 🤣 I’m actually half thinking he supports some other team and is on a wind up

• Haha
Do any of you go to that Jonathan Morley guys tiktok.
He’s like one man AFTV for Liverpool. 🤣 I’m actually half thinking he supports some other team and is on a wind up
HE is absolutely hillarious sometimes I think he has to be taking the piss like because he said we beat Madrid “comfortably” a few weeks ago so he’s either joking or deluded😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
HE is absolutely hillarious sometimes I think he has to be taking the piss like because he said we beat Madrid “comfortably” a few weeks ago so he’s either joking or deluded😭
He’s 100% a troll lmfao he’s seen the attention other people get for acting up, I can’t deal with him 😭 There’s a few of them including one who was at the game tonight and was live tweeting the entire thing, so knowing that he had to watch that tit show gives me joy

• Haha
nah my head is still spinning from last night. from 2 up to conceding 5.

this madrid team scare me 😂

Reactions: 6
Seeing as I asked Liverpool fans yesterday. I shall ask how are city fans feeling abput tonight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.