Footballers and Wags #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That 5th slide looks like a stock photo of a prostitute smoozing two potential clients 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s had a hard paper round if she’s only 26! Not a CG fan but I think they are quite well suited

• Haha
Reactions: 8
City 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ I'm not surprised
I seriously don't understand what has happened to City because when they scored first in games they would blow teams apart and win comfortably, but nowadays they let the opposition back into the game and either draw or lose the game which is not like them at all. To me it comes across as if they are more easier to play against this season than in previous season's as teams have figured out how to play against them.

Reactions: 8
I seriously don't understand what has happened to City because when they scored first in games they would blow teams apart and win comfortably, but nowadays they let the opposition back into the game and either draw or lose the game which is not like them at all. To me it comes across as if they are more easier to play against this season than in previous season's as teams have figured out how to play against them.
All of this and add Pep changing things up all the time. I’m sure they miss KDB, but you’ve got to be a stronger team than 1 player. It seems weird to not make any subs, especially with RB dominating the 2nd half? What has Foden done wrong? Alvarez? Hell I can’t remember anyone mentioned Phillips and had almost forgotten he went to City, until I just checked the subs.

Reactions: 9
All of this and add Pep changing things up all the time. I’m sure they miss KDB, but you’ve got to be a stronger team than 1 player. It seems weird to not make any subs, especially with RB dominating the 2nd half? What has Foden done wrong? Alvarez? Hell I can’t remember anyone mentioned Phillips and had almost forgotten he went to City, until I just checked the subs.
I don't understand the logic behind Pep not making any subs and to me it almost feels like he doesn't trust Foden or Alvarez to make a difference, however, it is noticeable that this season some of his decisions have been questionable to say the least.

Reactions: 2
I did wonder

geniunely I think she’s about 32-33 (which is still young) but she’s lying about her age
also I’ve just noticed the first pic, he looks awful, eyes half closed, a pic you delete because the other person isn’t ready. But she’s posted it because she thinks she looks good and has done him dirty lol

Reactions: 4
Oh John Motson, gutted. Such a good commentator!
To a lot of people my age or older he is the voice you think of when you imagine football commentary.

Martin Tyler and Clive Tyldsley are pretty good, but they don't have iconic voices.

Reactions: 11
So now as she is a mega supermodel (?l) she now had to advertise L'Oréal but ad for Superdrug bless her 😁

Does it wash away the touch of her serial cheating dettol dodging boyfriend?

Honestly, she seems nice enough but it's really hard to continue to have any sympathy for her at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.