Footballers and Wags #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these scores with teams near us dropping points, watch my lads screw it up as usual :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Also what a comeback from my boys 😍. So so impressed, when we went 1-0 down I thought duck we had that amazing result and now we’re going to lose…but we actually cracked on and came back with it being 10 v 12 11. Amazing mentality and at the risk of sounding like I’m just hyped. I think we’ve shown the Liverpool game wasn’t a one off.

Also absolutely pathetic card. Never a sending off, absolutely get in the bin. Dog tit reffing in the Prem as always.

Reactions: 3
Also absolutely pathetic card. Never a sending off, absolutely get in the bin. Dog tit reffing in the Prem as always.
It's the same in League 1 as on Tuesday night an Accrington Stanley player handled the ball on the line our player then scored from the rebound, but the problem is the referee blew his whistle after the ball had gone into the net to give a penalty and sent the Accrington player off. But the rules state that because he blew after the ball ended up in the net the goal should have stood and he should have given the Accrington player a yellow card but instead he did the opposite and didn't play to the advantage rule. The penalty ended up being saved and the game finished 1-1. I mean you can clearly hear the referee's whistle after the ball has hit the back of the net.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
It's the same in League 1 as on Tuesday night an Accrington Stanley player handled the ball on the line our player then scored from the rebound, but the problem is the referee blew his whistle after the ball had gone into the net to give a penalty and sent the Accrington player off. But the rules state that because he blew after the ball ended up in the net the goal should have stood and he should have given the Accrington player a yellow card but instead he did the opposite and didn't play to the advantage rule. The penalty ended up being saved and the game finished 1-1. I mean you can clearly hear the referee's whistle after the ball has hit the back of the net.
That is so bad!! It’s so inconsistent! English refs are terrible! I think we need it like in rugby where you can hear the conversations they’re having

Reactions: 6
That is so bad!! It’s so inconsistent! English refs are terrible! I think we need it like in rugby where you can hear the conversations they’re having
Honestly my team seem to get the worst ref's every single week as I always seem to be complaining about them every time I watch them. I often think they can't be any worse than the previous week but they are and it makes me hate football at times as they are spoiling the game IMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
They always have a footballer presenting every year for some reason🤣

Reactions: 7
Wonder if Declan will go to the after party? Better watch out for that desperado Tallia Storm 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
he looks like he’s just been held hostage and had to turn up🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s probably climbed in his car boot whilst he was presenting 😭 girl’s seriously desperate.
Saddo Talia will be trying to do a Joe Goldberg and thinking he loves her if he blinks within her 5 miles radius. Silly bint

• Haha
What does Gerrard have to do with anything may I ask?? Anyone know the context of this? 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.