Footballers and Wags #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A funny one for you all…

My BF went to a stag do in Brighton and they had to dress like a lookalike. He looks like Bernardo so he bought a cheap City kit onine. They went out and the bouncer obviously wouldn’t him in because the muppet had a full football kit on. He says “Oh don’t worry, I’m actually a Brighton fan”. The problem is youre not allowed with a football kit on and he thought it was the team, I’m crying 🤣🤣. Luckily his friend only lived around the corner so he just went and changed but What a dumb ass

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Seriously who is this woman read the f* room! People are struggling to feed their kids working long shifts and you need motivation to go to the gym and get your nails 💅 done. Let’s hope the content she plans for tomorrow is better than this tit!
I wrote a new list for her:

- Book filler dissolving appointments
- Donate to a charity. a few charities
- Learn some new vocabulary
- Learn how to park like a normal f*cking person
- Read up on how to empower women to have their own career rather than bag a footballer to secure the bags

please do add more!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wrote a new list for her:

- Book filler dissolving appointments
- Donate to a charity. a few charities
- Learn some new vocabulary
- Learn how to park like a normal f*cking person
- Read up on how to empower women to have their own career rather than bag a footballer to secure the bags

please do add more!
I get the same feeling when 'influencers' post stuff like that as I did when people on Facebook post every day about how many loads of washing they've done, they've done blah blah blah and now they're relaxing with a glass of wine whilst dinner is cooking 🙄 that's not even remotely interesting or telling me something new. A but like what I just wrote 😂 In reality they're still in their pj's watching jezza and curtain twitching on the neighbours 😂 They usually got muted in the end 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Didn’t realise Adam Lallana had another little boy 💙 name reminds me of that film about the car 🚙

8A570F54-0D94-4AC2-9CB3-FA735BA98BEE.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Joao Felix finally playing for Chelsea again a month after getting sent off in his first appearance, if he gets red carded again I’ll crack up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Joao Felix finally playing for Chelsea again a month after getting sent off in his first appearance, if he gets red carded again I’ll crack up 🤣
Prayer circle that he doesn’t 🤞 Need him playing and his girlfriend in attendance for the spurs game

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm not a big fan of VAR but how on earth did Chelsea not get a penalty after a blatant handball from Soucek.

Reactions: 5
My FPL is shocking 🤣🤣 fml I'm going with this being my 1st time playing it I'm just having a test run this season 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Typically missed the first 30 minutes and 3 goals. I could have guessed it’d be Dier though 😭
I can’t believe in the year 2023 we still have Davies and Dier starting for us at CB. I cba honestly 😭🫠

THERE WE GO AGAIN. DO ONE DIER. MY DEAD DOG COULD DEFEND BETTER THAN YOU.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe in the year 2023 we still have Davies and Dier starting for us at CB. I cba honestly 😭🫠

THERE WE GO AGAIN. DO ONE DIER.
If I were him I’d refuse to come out for the second half and immediately retire from football.

• Sad
If I were him I’d refuse to come out for the second half and immediately retire from football.
It gets even worse, Bentancur looks badly injured. We are fucked if he’s out long term (if we weren’t already) with Bissouma injured. Not to mention Hojbjerg is banned and can’t start in the next CL game🤣 cba

this tweet😭

Last edited:
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.