Footballers and Wags #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
40 millionšŸ¤£

Wow Ā£40 million upfront?! Newcastle used to under Mike Ashley pay all at once. Gordon's 1st interview at Newcastle could be interesting. Did he really wanna leave or did the need the money more? Not great for the fans. That new ground cost is damaging this years team more than ever.

Reactions: 10
Wow Ā£40 million upfront?! Newcastle used to under Mike Ashley pay all at once. Gordon's 1st interview at Newcastle could be interesting. Did he really wanna leave or did the need the money more? Not great for the fans. That new ground cost is damaging this years team more than ever.
He refused to train for a couple of days: he was forcing the move!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Loads of love and a life time of lottery wins to those who want City to win the league šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜ my people ā¤

To you other lot I hope you get stung by nettles.
Does ā€œanyone but Arsenalā€ save me from the nettles?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Loads of love and a life time of lottery wins to those who want City to win the league šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜ my people ā¤

To you other lot I hope you get stung by nettles.
Anyone but City šŸ’‹
iā€™m going game tonight and we better win iā€™m not sitting in the freezing cold for a draw or a loss. do it for me please boys x
I donā€™t want you to win but donā€™t want you to sit in the freezing cold seeing your team lose.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Considering heā€™s been there since he was 11 itā€™s a shame heā€™s allegedly had to force a move/refuse to train, wonder what happened there? Good for Everton financially though.

Reactions: 15
iā€™m going game tonight and we better win iā€™m not sitting in the freezing cold for a draw or a loss. do it for me please boys x
Is it straight to penalties? I hate replays

---

Considering heā€™s been there since he was 11 itā€™s a shame heā€™s allegedly had to force a move/refuse to train, wonder what happened there? Good for Everton financially though.
I like to imagine he saw that Dyche was coming and new he wouldnā€™t be able to withstand his gravely voice

• Haha
Newcastle paying ridiculous figures now that they have that cash money, are they okay šŸ¤£.

paying Ā£40M for the love child of Claire balding and Francis Bourgeois šŸ˜­
that is who he looks like! I couldnā€™t put my finger on it!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just seen Arsenal line up! We are fucked šŸ˜­
6 changes from the normal first team.
Ramsdale and Ƙdegaard and Zinchenko on the bench.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I hate journalists. Like some of the question they ask are so just bleeping dumb

---

9 time out 10 I always mute the TV while there asking questions now because it's so annoying

Reactions: 4
Quote of the Night def is Roy Keane's "I think Pep needs to smile more and that's coming from me."

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Quote of the Night def is Roy Keane's "I think Pep needs to smile more and that's coming from me."
Speaking of Roy Keane I seen this and it killed me. I also think Roy isn't the only one who wishes that.

Screenshot_20230127_193233_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
and the fact heā€™s a born and bred scouser and Everton fan, for him to force it strange. Hope itā€™s not another Ross Barkley situ, that didnā€™t go well

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.