Footballers and Wags #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen a report that Jim Ratcliffe and ineos have made it public that they wanna buy united.

So I take it that Todd Boehly is now looking at buying united as well 🤣🤣
Is that with the consortium with Lewis Hamilton? Or just him and ineos?

Utd need to announce they're buying Bobby Charlton for £100m to throw Boehly off the scent of any other players 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I usually keep quiet about my weird footballer crushes but oh well, In the style of someone at a AA meeting.
" Hi i'm Laura & I fancy Nemanja Matic"
i googled nemanja matic, and i can kind of see it. i have too many football crushes (bellingham livakovic and asensio are probably my biggest football crushes) my weirdest one is probably pickford, mainly when he doesn't gel his hair (someone needs to hide his hair gel, seriously!!!!!)

Just seen a report that Jim Ratcliffe and ineos have made it public that they wanna buy united.

is it just me who thinks that boehly comes across as a bit of an elon musk type? i don't
know how to adequately explain it, like a club's owner joining a twitter sounds thing is theoretically good and shows genuine interest/fan engagement etc, but i also think that unless something's going really wrong or it's an update on a new stadium or something like that, you shouldn't regularly hear from a club's owner. I remember reading about boehly talking to chelsea's players after a loss a few months ago (not sure if true), but if that did happen then imo that kind of crosses the line? like if I'm a chelsea player, the club's new owner coming and giving a pep talk to the team after a loss is just weird?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Is that with the consortium with Lewis Hamilton? Or just him and ineos?

Utd need to announce they're buying Bobby Charlton for £100m to throw Boehly off the scent of any other players 😂
Bobby Charlton is worth more than £100m thank you very much.

I think it's just him and ineos. There the inly ones to have gone public so far tho.

Hearing its gonna be about £5billion. Which FYI is Todd net worth 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
can only assume ronaldo has some dirt on piers morgan cos why is that guy constantly sucking his dick on the internet

• Haha
Reactions: 14
pains me to say this like physically painful but what a bleeping strike that was by elliott

sorry to the wolves fans i know you should be through already x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’d be
Not a chance Levy risks losing him on a free next year. He’s gone this summer and I have a feeling someone is going to get a bargain, as Levy pretty much has to accept a bid. God this is going to be a torrid 2023 and onwards for us isn’t it, like every other year but somehow even worse 🤢

Pray 4 us @Shhhh111 @Slam dunk “I think i’ve seen this film before and I didn’t like the ending” 😩

I’ve spent all day resigning myself that he’ll go in the summer. I can’t imagine what we’d get for him as he’s 30 this year and 1 year left on his contract. I can’t see Sonny staying past this year either as he’ll be 31 and Levy looking to cash in. If Conte goes it’ll be dire. (Or Dier as player/manager 😆)

Oh and Spurs fan and Swiftie? Marry me?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
pains me to say this like physically painful but what a bleeping strike that was by elliott

sorry to the wolves fans i know you should be through already x
I always give him a lot of tit but that’s mainly because Klopp plays him out of position. He’s playing his best position tonight and it shows, sad times though when your best midfielder is an 18 year old who most people don’t even know 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Can’t wait for him to rename them, Manchester Grenadiers (after his car business)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Been strange without Olivia posting, come back we've stopped talking about the Derby now :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm still hoping for apple so they can rename it to i-trafford
Apple are supposedly trying to buy out all the tv rights for the premier league, to get them all in one place. I can’t wait for them to wheel out giant iPads to do analysis on

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.