Footballers and Wags #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it came from a joke on here after Kovacic gave his kit away and ran off the pitch in his pants 🤣 out of the Wolves and LFC teams Konate gets my vote to do it 😅
leave him alone!! he’s too pure 😭 nah he is a beautiful man, people don’t really notice him as much as others though he just minds his business 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think it came from a joke on here after Kovacic gave his kit away and ran off the pitch in his pants 🤣 out of the Wolves and LFC teams Konate gets my vote to do it 😅
Didn't he give his whole kit away. So he was only in them little speedo things.

Reactions: 6
Been strange without Olivia posting, come back we've stopped talking about the Derby now :)
Awww 😘😘

This thread was giving me loose women vibes. Let’s sit together Sunday at half 4, I’ll bring chocolate, and I’ll bring antibiotics for me to take incase I get a disease wanting United to beat Arsenal.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Ruben Neves will always be my vote for Stripper of the Match 😍.

Disappointed but not surprised. Feel like we should have already been through without the need for a replay so wasn’t confident going in but we move- let’s start climbing the table. Kudos to Elliot it was a well struck goal and suppose it means me and the BFs teams won’t need to play each other

Reactions: 3
Awww 😘😘

This thread was giving me loose women vibes. Let’s sit together Sunday at half 4, I’ll bring chocolate, and I’ll bring antibiotics for me to take incase I get a disease wanting United to beat Arsenal.
Its 1 match and we'll agree to never mention it again :D

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Awww 😘😘

I’ve missed my tattle godmother! 🫶

Lol looks like he is well hung that is all i can think of :(
Still wouldn’t jump on him 🤣 gives me the heebie jeebies! He would literally half me in two I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Awww 😘😘

where have you BEEN you little witch i needed the backup on saturday!

are you okay??? do you want me to take your temperature because you sound ill to me already to be wanting united to beat arsenal after this weekend. i’m a bitter witch and want arsenal to bend them over and duck them up the ass with no lube. i want their spirit destroyed. happily want arsenal to lose to everyone else from now on but i will be a cold day in hell before i want united to win any game 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
where have you BEEN you little witch i needed the backup on saturday!

are you okay??? do you want me to take your temperature because you sound ill to me already to be wanting united to beat arsenal after this weekend. i’m a bitter witch and want arsenal to bend them over and duck them up the ass with no lube. i want their spirit destroyed. happily want arsenal to lose to everyone else from now on but i will be a cold day in hell before i want united to win any game 😂
If I’d of said what I really wanted to on Saturday I would’ve needed a solicitor. It was diabolical I don’t know what was worse celebrating Gucci scoring or the offside goal.

That loss will do City no harm if anything it will give them the kick up arse they need. Arsenal will crumble we’ve got 6 points to take off them yet.

• Heart
If I’d of said what I really wanted to on Saturday I would’ve needed a solicitor. It was diabolical I don’t know what was worse celebrating Gucci scoring or the offside goal.

That loss will do City no harm if anything it will give them the kick up arse they need. Arsenal will crumble we’ve got 6 points to take off them yet.
I agree when City lose, Pep usually get them wound up and they go out and win big time. You need the blonde model to start firing again. Maybe you are having a little blip like all teams do?

Reactions: 4
I think we could beat Arsenal on Sunday. Psychologically the City game was much much harder and while Arsenal are in top form I don’t think there’s reason to fear them. We’ve beaten them once already this season. Need to beat Palace tonight though.

Personally I hope Casemiro goes through the rapist for a shortcut and leaves him in tears.

Kane to Bayern? Would be a good move for him imo, didn’t think he would want to play abroad but at the same time I can’t see him going to any other club in the prem.

Reactions: 2
I think we could beat Arsenal on Sunday. Psychologically the City game was much much harder and while Arsenal are in top form I don’t think there’s reason to fear them. We’ve beaten them once already this season. Need to beat Palace tonight though.

Personally I hope Casemiro goes through the rapist for a shortcut and leaves him in tears.
Tonights the 1 i'm more nervous about, we've a habit of doing ok v bigger teams then losing to the lower ones lol

Reactions: 2
I agree when City lose, Pep usually get them wound up and they go out and win big time. You need the blonde model to start firing again. Maybe you are having a little blip like all teams do?
That big blonde nugget needs his hair cutting instead of posing and pouting like he’s some sort of model.

God I beg just take me now.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Apparently Utd are after Goncalo Romos, Portuguese forward (back off Boehly 😂) He is the wanker? Not metaphorically but the actual one who was caught on film?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.