Footballers and Wags #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
every time i watch arsenal i get irrationally annoyed that we sold them zinchenko and jesus in the summer season. who sells two well oiled machine that were integral to our high intensity playing and persistent pressing 😩😩 can get jesus because we had alvarez and haaland coming into the team but allowing zinchenko to be sold to a rival team is a ridiculous decision.
If we end up losing the league to them serious questions need to be answered 😒

Reactions: 10
Anyone notice that Anna hasn't wished Eric a Happy Birthday on Instagram in fact since the World Cup finished she has gone really quiet as she hasn't uploaded anything on her Instagram for a month.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Anyone notice that Anna hasn't wished Eric a Happy Birthday on Instagram in fact since the World Cup finished she has gone really quiet as she hasn't uploaded anything on her Instagram for a month.
I remember she posted him on Christmas on her story 🙄
If she dares to post something after a loss 🤬🤬🤬
If we end up losing the league to them serious questions need to be answered 😒
I watched yesterday post match interview and thought FA need to investigate Pep the bald man

Surprised dier didn’t charge into the stands again, got to protect the dog walker at all costs
That fan has Dier posters in his bed room for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder if he pays for her per post and he’s just forgot to transfer the money this month

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s surplus to requirements now

also no official statement has been put out by brighton or enock mwepu's family, but apparently he's been taken to hospital. i hope to god it's just baseless rumours, really really hope he's okay ❤❤❤
They’ve just done a statement saying he’d collapsed with a suspected heart attack. Currently undergoing precautionary tests in hospital. Hope he’s ok.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Just watching Dier's post match interview. What accent does he have? Can't work out if he's Irish, geordie or American?
Boring. That’s the accent. Id rather listen to a bag of cats wailing than him.

Honestly, if I have a chance to kick him 🤣🤣🤣
But but but why no one tell me Jacky did this earlierView attachment 1885385View attachment 1885386
Sorry to those that like him but still can’t see it. I just imagine him smelling of oil and fluff sticking to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'd 100% boot Ramsdale 👍 no messing just 🦵🤺🤺🤺 added sword fighting emoji cus it looks cool and is so under used 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
On a random note, I’m watching Sunderland Till I Die on Netflix and I’m riveted. I’ve decided that next season when I’m back in England for a couple of PL games, I’m also going to attend a Championship match. Maybe I’m romanticizing this, but the intensity just seems higher and I’d love to see it in person.

Incredible players, incredible humans. I miss them all the time.

The championship has some good quality football! (I’d advise avoiding the bristol city continuous heartbreak though 😂😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
South African. Got it from his fiancee
His voice really has changed hasn't it and if you compare the two videos that were recorded a year apart he sounds totally different. Video 1 is his normal voice whereas in video 2 he has a completely different voice and now has an accent.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
His voice really has changed hasn't it and if you compare the two videos that were recorded a year apart he sounds totally different. Video 1 is his normal voice whereas in video 2 he has a completely different voice and now has an accent.

He has got a slight SA twang now hasn't he?! 😂

Reactions: 6
I bet they will be going to the riverside cafe for a birthday meal as per usual 😂

all is Portuguese mates were at the game, still not friends with her whatsoever

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A City fan on tiktok posted “our next three fixtures” with that “nananana we’re completely fucked” sound. We have them next week. We are bleeping massive.

I know they mean Spurs, and I know they’ll probably do us but let me have this

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.