Footballers and Wags #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Potters face said it all when Joao was sent off, clearly not a player he wanted in the first place
I actually feel a bit sorry for Potter. I feel like he’s not being given the chance to sign players he actually wants and instead is having to work with whatever Boehly wants.

Reactions: 14
as much as i do kind of enjoy 'big six' teams being in a bit of a temporary pickle (bitter everton fan, sorry), i do feel terrible for graham potter. he looks absolutely exhausted - such awful luck recently, poor man

Reactions: 15
as much as i do kind of enjoy 'big six' teams being in a bit of a temporary pickle (bitter everton fan, sorry), i do feel terrible for graham potter. he looks absolutely exhausted - such awful luck recently, poor man

I’m terrible bc I’m just here for all the lols

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I actually feel a bit sorry for Potter. I feel like he’s not being given the chance to sign players he actually wants and instead is having to work with whatever Boehly wants.
I agree. I feel a bit bad for him. He should have stayed with Brighton

Reactions: 16
Potters face said it all when Joao was sent off, clearly not a player he wanted in the first place
Exactly but this is what Cheksea do so he must have know when talking to them in the first place? Cannot blame Potter for wanting to join a bigger team more money etc but it's definitely a tough start for him. Can see Chelsea being the next team to have "toxic" within the team like Arsenal and United. The papers will have a field day.

Reactions: 9
Mendy found not guilty of 6 counts of rape. I don’t even know what to say about it all, has this trial just been girls thinking they can ruin peoples life’s with false allegations? it’s all just shocking.

Mendy found not guilty of 6 counts of rape. I don’t even know what to say about it all, has this trail just been girls thinking they can ruin peoples life’s with false allegations? it’s all just shocking.
I would say it’s a lot more likely that he’s guilty but has somehow got away with it, sadly that’s very common. If you google the stats on how many rape accusations actually end up with a conviction at the end it’s shocking. Seems like money talks.

Reactions: 18
I would say it’s a lot more likely that he’s guilty but has somehow got away with it, sadly that’s very common. If you google the stats on how many rape accusations actually end up with a conviction at the end it’s shocking. Seems like money talks.
After the first one was dropped it’s likely the jury had some doubt about the others. Very sad for the girls. Hopefully he still isn’t allowed to go back playing

I would say it’s a lot more likely that he’s guilty but has somehow got away with it, sadly that’s very common. If you google the stats on how many rape accusations actually end up with a conviction at the end it’s shocking.
He might of been a touchy touchy sex mad man but that doesn’t necessarily mean he should be categorised as a rapist…

I know lots of victims don’t get the justice they deserve, in this case everyone has lost, Mendy’s career is gone and IF those girls were raped they’ll have a life time of sadness.

He might of been a touchy touchy sex mad man but that doesn’t necessarily mean he should be categorised as a rapist…

I know lots of victims don’t get the justice they deserve, in this case everyone has lost, Mendy’s career is gone and IF those girls were raped they’ll have a life time of sadness.
I disagree, it’s very likely that insufficient evidence has led to this, as is the case with most cases. Sexual assault is notoriously difficult to prove and convict and I just find it incredibly hard to believe that 4/5 different woman conspired to accuse him. Sad day for those girls 🙁

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
like to say i'm surprised but i'm not, it's so hard to get convictions in cases like that.

Reactions: 14
I disagree, it’s very likely that insufficient evidence has led to this, as is the case with most cases. Sexual assault is notoriously difficult to prove and convict. Sad day for those girls 🙁
One of the girls had sex in the swimming pool then goes on to admit she then had sex with Jack Grealish.

Not the sort of girls you want in your friendship group are they.

I feel sorry for real rape victims not girls who want to portray themselves as victims because they sleep around.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.