Footballers and Wags #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Phew - Villa holding on for the winšŸ«” was a nervous last 7 minutes!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
We are always ā€œinterestedā€ in the bang average players, no change there.

Iā€™ll be reporting this comment if we buy him.
Hahaha I remember thinking Richy was bang average in the summer šŸ«¢

At least thereā€™s a Villa win so my weekend isnā€™t going to be completely ruined when the Gooners thrash us at home. (Yes I have a second team and should be crucified for it!) Also at least itā€™s last thing on a Sunday so only Monday will be ruined šŸ˜Œ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
If Leeds can't get anything against that Villa side, then it's toast. Our car has broken down on the way home from the match. Great start to the weekend. Marsch out.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
How are we all feeling for the derbies today and tomorrow?

I get royally fucked off when they get hyped up and itā€™s a flaccid 0-0ā€¦ šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How are we all feeling for the derbies today and tomorrow?

I get royally fucked off when they get hyped up and itā€™s a flaccid 0-0ā€¦ šŸ¤£
Iā€™d like a City win today, mind you not convinced by them at the moment. Iā€™ll be volunteering to go up in a rocket off this earth if I have to witness Arsenal win the league so they need to get their tit together I hope you hear me @olivia321 @spilldatea @Just Drive !!!!

Tomorrow, dreading it. Iā€™ll start drinking at midday, iā€™d take a draw vs Arsenal considering how shite we are but if its a tit show by half time youā€™ll find me hiding in greggs toilets just like Moh Haider from AFTV was a few years back.

• Heart
Iā€™d like a City win today, mind you not convinced by them at the moment. Iā€™ll be volunteering to go up in a rocket off this earth if I have to witness Arsenal win the league so they need to get their tit together I hope you hear me @olivia321 @spilldatea @Just Drive !!!!

Tomorrow, dreading it. Iā€™ll start drinking at midday, iā€™d take a draw vs Arsenal considering how shite we are but if its a tit show by half time youā€™ll find me hiding in greggs toilets just like Moh Haider from AFTV was a few years back.
Rooting for City and Spurs too, need the wheels to fall off Arsenal big timeā€¦ āœŒšŸ¼

I wonder if youā€™ll drop Kulusevski straight in now heā€™s fit again or if heā€™ll be benched.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm actually not that bothard šŸ¤£.
We win great but we lose meh not the end of the world. We are still doing really well so really as long as the score line isn't the same then I'm happy

I'm actually not that bothard šŸ¤£.
We win great but we lose meh not the end of the world. We are still doing really well so really as long as the score line isn't the same then I'm happy
Same would like utd to win as their form has been loads better recently but if they don't it's not the end of the world. They seem to be going in the right direction and will come good eventually which is nice to see after the past few years šŸ¤—

Reactions: 5
I see Jermaine and Alesha are emblazoned across the DM this morning. She is nothing special, how has she got all those followers? An upgrade on the ex wife though, but not much!

Reactions: 3
Always feel to nervous to enjoy! Not helped that my partner supports Spurs, so it can get very toxic at home. One time i actually chose not to watch the match and went to kew Gardens instead.
Best result Arsenal win and draw with the Manchester derby.

Reactions: 1
I see Jermaine and Alesha are emblazoned across the DM this morning. She is nothing special, how has she got all those followers? An upgrade on the ex wife though, but not much!
Sheā€™s a cling on to the wags and therefore gets into the right circles, it was Ruby Mae a few years ago now Anouskaā€™s. She had to settle for retired Jermaine Defoe.

as long as its not 6-3 i'm good šŸ¤£
We win yay! but a loss still has positives as keeps City closer to Arse plus my fpl should be good

Sheā€™s a cling on to the wags and therefore gets into the right circles, it was Ruby Mae a few years ago now Anouskaā€™s. She had to settle for retired Jermaine Defoe.
took the words out my mouth, sheā€™s an absolute social climber and nasty girl. Was rumoured every summer she was going to be in love island so she could get her name in the paper so she got her verified blue tick account lol and it really went to her head, she think sheā€™s something so far from what she really is itā€™s sad

Reactions: 8
took the words out my mouth, sheā€™s an absolute social climber and nasty girl. Was rumoured every summer she was going to be in love island so she could get her name in the paper so she got her verified blue tick account lol and it really went to her head, she think sheā€™s something so far from what she really is itā€™s sad
She was in Mykonos summer of 2020 all around TAA trying to get him in the back of her ig stories and she was constantly with his younger brother, who had pretty much just turned 18šŸ«£ knew back then she was a desperado and then always showing herself at Deleā€™s house etc. prancing around it for everyone to see before that robbery! See sheā€™s onto befriending Troy Parrott and Lauren Bowry now!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I think there will be an upset in one of the derbies but I donā€™t know which one.

I just hope the dog sitter is in the crowd for the drama and that McTominay and Haaland have a shirtless wrestling match because I am a woman that knows what she wants

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I just hope the dog sitter is in the crowd for the drama and that McTominay and Haaland have a shirtless wrestling match because I am a woman that knows what she wants
The Bad Omen can stay at home please! Heā€™s been shocking this season since she came along with her dog sitting. The wrestling match can stay šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Looking forward to both derbies. I think there'll be a good few goals in both.

Was not expecting Luke Shaw at CB. Sending a serious message to Slabhead there.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.