Footballers and Wags #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now that release sky has been shut down anyone know of any links for the games? My sons gonna be devestated if we can’t watch city united on Saturday… I pay for sku sports I’m not paying out for BT as well 🤣
Reddit soccer games is good but can be bloody

Reactions: 2
I'm so unsure whether to triple captain haaland this week or not!
Same. As thing stands, I'm going for it: a DGW with a decent gap between the games (and no other competitions in the meantime) is worth two in the bush. But no matter how much strategy you put into it it's always a bit of a crapshoot!

Reactions: 2
Same. As thing stands, I'm going for it: a DGW with a decent gap between the games (and no other competitions in the meantime) is worth two in the bush. But no matter how much strategy you put into it it's always a bit of a crapshoot!
I've done it. Was a toss up between Haaland and Rashford but I've gone Haaland, hoping he bangs a few goals in!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Well… that’s the atletico in him coming through sooner than I thought 💀 Think this is fake but the way I would SCREAMMM if it was real 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
🤣 I shouldn't but jeez and according to twitter he was having a good game?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well… that’s the atletico in him coming through sooner than I thought 💀 Think this is fake but the way I would SCREAMMM if it was real 😭

It was real — I saw it in my feed before they deleted it and it's still showing up in Tweetdeck (which doesn't disappear deleted tweets right away). Bravo, admin!

Reactions: 9
2 goals and neither by Mitrovic, I joke about my fpl jinx but i'm thinking its real, oh just saw not even playing lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Potters face said it all when Joao was sent off, clearly not a player he wanted in the first place

Reactions: 14
2 goals and neither by Mitrovic, I joke about my fpl jinx but i'm thinking its real, oh just saw not even playing lol
He's out on a ban this match after picking up his 5th yellow in the first match this week. I know because he's my captain this week - I forgot to check the yellow card list. 😤

He's out on a ban this match after picking up his 5th yellow in the first match this week. I know because he's my captain this week - I forgot to check the yellow card list. 😤
thanks least he got points in the first game :)

not quite players saying their own names but it'll do

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.