Footballers and Wags #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Galop starts for Liverpool. Wounder how he will do

Just out of curiosity… “Welcome to Wrexham” was a thing here, but was it available in England/did anyone watch it there?
I watched it on disney+

Reactions: 3
This Liverpool team are making me lose my will to live… absolutely dreading Madrid next month🤣

Just as I say that we score 🤣

Reactions: 6
This Liverpool team are making me lose my will to live… absolutely dreading Madrid next month🤣

Just as I say that we score 🤣
Mate i’m ill over it 😭 How does Nunez miss 40 tap ins every game yet score that 🤣

Reactions: 2
Alisson thought he was Karius in the 2018 CL final ffs 😭 I hope they batter us so our specky bastard of a manger is forced to make some signings 🤣
SPECKY BASTARD 🤣🤣. I KID YOU NOT I CHOKED ON MY FOOD.

Mate i’m ill over it 😭 How does Nunez miss 40 tap ins every game yet score that 🤣
Why does he always look so angry 🤣🤣. Kinda turns me on and I'm not about that with him jota and Alison will do. I dont need a 3rd

• Haha
😭😭😭 That’s actually not even accurate tbh because he doesn’t even wear glasses anymore, wish he did though because then maybe he would see how bleeping SHITE our midfield is.

Why does he always look so angry 🤣🤣. Kinda turns me on and I'm not about that with him jota and Alison will do. I dont need a 3rd
Lol I think that’s just how he always looks, i’ve always said he was fit but everyone always laughs at me for it 😭

• Haha
😭😭😭 That’s actually not even accurate tbh because he doesn’t even wear glasses anymore, wish he did though because then maybe he would see how bleeping SHITE our midfield is.
NO

You seen how unhinged he looked the other game him with glasses would be stuff out of nightmare. Give him a axe and you got yourself the new serial killer ( I googled to see if a name would come up and I've just found a new serial killer I didn't know about)

• Haha
to be fair he’s the only reason we aren’t fighting relegation right now so i’ll let him off, what a howler from him though 😭
All keepers have that in them, so I allow one of those a season max! if he does it again I’ll be raging 🤣

Lol I think that’s just how he always looks, i’ve always said he was fit but everyone always laughs at me for it 😭
Honestly it’s beyond a joke about the midfield this team are testing me 🤣 and I think Nunez Is good looking I’ve been saying it for months but nobody else I know seems to😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
All keepers have that in them, so I allow one of those a season max! if he does it again I’ll be raging 🤣
yeah true and when alisson fucks up he really fucks up, it’s never just a small mistake it’s always something so stupid 🤣

Are you talking about Nunez? Cos ages (months?) ago on here, I said he looked like someone famous. Another poster said Kendall Jenner, but I disagreed.

Anyway, I'd now like to announce that he DOES actually look like Kendall Jenner.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m an alisson defender til the day I die he’s been our best player this season but that was absolutely shite from him 😭

Honestly it’s beyond a joke about the midfield this team are testing me 🤣 and I think Nunez Is good looking I’ve been saying it for months but nobody else I know seems to😭
I cannot physically bare watching one more minute of jordan hoofderson start for this team 😭 Nunez is attractive in a weird way, he’s very endearing to me and just looks like he doesn’t have a clue where he is or who is he 90% of the time

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.