Footballers and Wags #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can haaland get a red card please. That would be a great help for next week 🤣🤣
I love me some Haaland but I wouldn’t mind that. As I think they have Spurs then us after the derby so he’d also be banned against us too - if he got 3 games 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Serious question but why did Kepa leave that ball it was within his reach for him to claim it but for some reason he made no attempt to move towards it.

Reactions: 2
I know they are pretty much guaranteed trophies but there’s no way city fans actually enjoy watching this 😭 Give me the chaos and heart palpitations watching a Liverpool or Spurs game over this boring shite any day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Graham Potter was an excellent manager at Brighton, but I don't think that Chelsea is the club for him as he puts players in the wrong position and doesn't seem to be getting the most out of them as they just isn't clicking and for a club like Chelsea 10th place is unacceptable and personally I don't think that should have ever got rid of Thomas Tuchel.

Reactions: 17
Well that wasn't a score line I expected
that was bleeping woeful almost whole team looks puffed out and unfit. boring to watch and awful game management. we’ve looked well off it all season. feel like we were lucky to win that.

Reactions: 10
that was bleeping woeful almost whole team looks puffed out and unfit. boring to watch and awful game management. we’ve looked well off it all season. feel like we were lucky to win that.
I think the World Cup has had an impact on quite a few teams as I have noticed that since coming back some aren't playing as well as they were before. For example Leicester were picking up a number of wins and kept a number of clean sheets before the break but since returning they haven't won a game in the Premier League nor have they kept a clean sheet.

Last edited:
😥 he just had to play Cancelo so I didnt get my Veltman points

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Thiago Silva’s wife wasn’t having it with the Chelsea fans last night 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I cannot stand her. I actually don’t know who she thinks she is at times with the way she acts.
I like her! She seems to love football and be really grateful for the life it has brought her family. And she seems make an effort to get to know the club and the city she lives in. And the language.

And I love how she says Chelsea, all proper Lahhhndan.

Reactions: 7
Thiago Silva’s wife wasn’t having it with the Chelsea fans last night 🤣

I respect the passion can’t lie If I was a wag thats how i’d be, a fan first and foremost, not to mention if my man was playing tit - oh he’d be told about it😭 wouldn’t be slating my partners team mates publically like she does though…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I like her! She seems to love football and be really grateful for the life it has brought her family. And she seems make an effort to get to know the club and the city she lives in. And the language.

And I love how she says Chelsea, all proper Lahhhndan.
I just don’t like the way she is towards the other Chelsea players. Fair enough hype up your man but don’t tear down the others in the process 😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.