Footballers and Wags #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t really keep up with her, so can anyone tell me what she said about the other players? 😅

Reactions: 4
I respect the passion can’t lie If I was a wag thats how i’d be, a fan first and foremost, not to mention if my man was playing tit - oh he’d be told about it😭 wouldn’t be slating my partners team mates publically like she does though…
Realistically I couldn’t be a Wag for player on another team that might play us. Imagine if your BF scored against your team. I’d be fuuuuming 😭. Like don’t care if it’s a last minute winner, sky it hun or you’re sleeping in the spare room 😇x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t really keep up with her, so can anyone tell me what she said about the other players? 😅
She was a bit shady about Timo Werner… which was mean but fair lol. She often complains that the team aren’t working hard enough. I quite enjoy it but I accept that I’m a bad person sometimes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She was a bit shady about Timo Werner… which was mean but fair lol. She often complains that the team aren’t working hard enough. I quite enjoy it but I accept that I’m a bad person sometimes 🤣
didn't she call him a 'maggot' (maybe a worm?) or something? or am i thinking of another person?

Reactions: 1
didn't she call him a 'maggot' (maybe a worm?) or something? or am i thinking of another person?
I missed that but she definitely could have and that would have taken it too far. I feel sorry for Thiago having to deal with the dressing room after something like that but I’m sure they all pay her no mind, she’s like any armchair pundit, all hot air.

Reactions: 3
I missed that but she definitely could have and that would have taken it too far. I feel sorry for Thiago having to deal with the dressing room after something like that but I’m sure they all pay her no mind, she’s like any armchair pundit, all hot air.
I mean can you just imagine Sasha slagging off Gucci's teammates like this 🤣😂😆😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Seeing as we're on a ok run & Everton arnt, i'm expecting us to lose as would be typical Utd

Oh & Tomorrows the anniversary of losing my Dad, so even though it's Jan i'm hoping we get more entries for our Stripper of the Match 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So he has signed for Brentford's B team and won't even play for the First Team, I have to say it seems a very odd signing though and it reminds me of Crawley who signed Mark Wright and some members of the Sidemen.

Reactions: 11
So he has signed for Brentford's B team and won't even play for the First Team, I have to say it seems a very odd signing though.
Yeah I just edited it as I didn’t see that at first, must just be a bit of PR tbh, I’ve heard he’s not that great, but I guess he’s young and will always be compared to his dad so… 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I’m thinking Anthony Stokes he’s from Crumlin & his Dad used to run that dodgy bar in fairview only a guess though!

Reactions: 5
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
😭😭I have a bad feeling tmeith this game.

But bleeping Everton having a back 5 😭😭😭

Reactions: 1
Fair play to Romeo Beckham tbh. It can't be particularly lucrative and I'm sure he'll be expecting a bit of stick from people for "only" playing for Brentford's B team. He's at least got himself a job and having a consistent crack at it. Not all the kids in that family will be able to say the same lol.

Reactions: 15
Fair play to Romeo Beckham tbh. It can't be particularly lucrative and I'm sure he'll be expecting a bit of stick from people for "only" playing for Brentford's B team. He's at least got himself a job and having a consistent crack at it. Not all the kids in that family will be able to say the same lol.
Brooklyns cooking and photography is the only thing going for that family. David and Victoria who? Like were they even known before he released that book? The answer is no

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Brooklyns cooking and photography is the only thing going for that family. David and Victoria who? Like were they even known before he released that book? The answer is no
And we know what elephants are now. Everybody say "thank you, Brooklyn".

A goal for thread favourite Conor Coady, but there has been some special defending and goalkeeping in this match. Very special.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.