Footballers and Wags #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can 10000% believe this, there’s always been something fruity about Rio and gay rumours would go around about Nani, Anderson, and Ronaldo.

Anyway, everyone on this thread sends lots of love to you and your family today ❤
Seconded, lots of love to you and your family @pixxyy <3

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I can 10000% believe this, there’s always been something fruity about Rio and gay rumours would go around about Nani, Anderson, and Ronaldo.
Rio liking men has been widely rumoured for ages, ditto Ronaldo.

I've said before, I think Ronaldo is bi and will come out after he's "safely" retired.

Reactions: 9
Well i’m here… & different seats for a change 😍 least my alcoholic beverages are getting me through this painful display, I can’t tell apart which is the league one side (us obvs)

I’ll have another drink for my tattle friends and thinking of you @pixxyy x
71E03270-6073-4935-8AEE-B0CC834A7F07.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Anyway, everyone on this thread sends lots of love to you and your family today ❤
Thank you x

oh & just got a Top Fan badge from Eric Dier beat that Dogsitter :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Did you see ONs Baby Shower Party that was over the Top 🙄
Those women are living a non realistic Lifestyle, and acting like, that everyone can have this.
No sorry there are people who can't even pay for their next meal.
We can't go on Holiday 10 times a year with a private Jet

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Those women are living a non realistic Lifestyle, and acting like, that everyone can have this.
No, not yet. Was it as garish and fake as her? 🙄 is she having a boy or girl?

Reactions: 4
Ach, come on now, she posted on her social media! We look at it as we are nosy!
She's hardly driving past the foodbank in the Rolls, chucking caviar at the door and laughing as the poor people raced for it. She just had a party, spending the money that was legally earned. Exactly as many other people do.

We don't have to look if we don't like it.

Reactions: 2
It was quite paired down compared to others I’ve seen, in my opinion. Just a party in a function room, I think most people are still doing that.
They don’t live in our worlds, families will be also paid by the footballer if they need help (in most cases). They probably no very few people that are struggling and tune out the news that people are. Saying that a lot do donate but just don’t make a big deal of it

Reactions: 5
Ach, come on now, she posted on her social media! We look at it as we are nosy!
She's hardly driving past the foodbank in the Rolls, chucking caviar at the door and laughing as the poor people raced for it. She just had a party, spending the money that was legally earned. Exactly as many other people do.

We don't have to look if we don't like it.
The real question is who’s money paid for it Ashleys maintenance or Johns? 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.