Footballers and Wags #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh you all know I usually have a fpl jinx, this Week a decision I made worked! benched Alisson for Henderson :D

Reactions: 5
Hope Danny Ings always feels like he needs to sneeze but never does and I hope everytime he wears socks they slide off.

Podence goal was good and we actually played decent for like most of the first half. Second half, meh- missed most of it as I was cooking

Good transfer window I beg 😭.

Howling at both sets of fans on Twitter ripping into Leon Bailey though. 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Up the Danny Ings!!! I'll take a point from that, we was shite first half and I was convinced it would be a loss. Can't believe Leon Bailey missed that at the end though.

• Heart
I hate Leeds United so much. I almost missed Klich's guard of honour as they didn't announce anything before the game and due to train strikes, we'd planned to leave the ground sharpish. Thankfully got the memo from a friend who was in hospitality, but some of my other mates were already on the motorway before they realised they'd missed the chance to say farewell. The longer I support Leeds, the more I understand why nobody likes us. Dreadful, classless club.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Eeeeeekkkkkkkk. Erm what did I do now never thought it would happen. The Reds are outta the bottom 3 😲😲 well whilst it lasts GET IN YOU REDS! 😊
NOT GETTING BIG HEADED YET 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 10
oh you all know I usually have a fpl jinx, this Week a decision I made worked! benched Alisson for Henderson :D
I finally sold Perisic after 4 months of only getting a few points from him each week only for him to drop a masterclass 😭

• Haha
What we all going for with tonight's match.

I'm going with a city win maybe 3-0 or 3-1

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If city lose and United win the Derby. Then united go above city.

Unfortunately I don't see that happend 🤣🤣. But everything is so close this season all round

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
well there goes my prediction 😂 sterling lasted 5 mins before being subbed off with a pulled hamstring

Reactions: 6
Not exactly shining bright so far 😫😫😫 cmooon citeh 💙
bloody pep changing the formation and playing them out of position. drives me mental. honestly he overthinks these games so much and we end up looking shite. watch him be stubborn and refuse to change things up in the second half even though they’re just walking through our midfield. didn’t think it could get worse than the everton game and yet here we are. dull flat football and just passing back constantly. been wanting him to start foden and he’s been useless.

sorry to the ginger prince but he needs to lose some weight. we look miles off it and this is actually boring to watch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Everyone on city has been so flat since coming back from World Cup and they’ve not been able to get back into their rhythm. I didn’t think it would be this bad but it is. Not just being tired or injured but they seem all disjointed as a team to me. Then add in pep’s overthinking. Recipe for not winning this year.

happy for Julian and to have a World Cup winner on the team but no more world cups in season.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Can haaland get a red card please. That would be a great help for next week 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.