Footballers and Wags #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’re a completely different team compared to when we last played them. Not saying we’ll win but I don’t think it’ll be the same mauling as before.
Yes you’re right since that game we’ve looked pretty good! It must have been a wake up call to
Ten Hag

Reactions: 6
God it’s funny it’s like we’re going back in time, Arsenal, Newcastle and utd competing for the title while we (Liverpool) are absolutely tit at the moment 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
God it’s funny it’s like we’re going back in time, Arsenal, Newcastle and utd competing for the title while we (Liverpool) are absolutely tit at the moment 🤣
Long may it continue. Just need city to get relegated 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Certainly looks like it. He must be gutted to have left the area.

Just reminded me to check and it looks like Eric Dier never managed to sell his old house he had for sale for 3 years 😂

Certainly looks like it. He must be gutted to have left the area.

Just reminded me to check and it looks like Eric Dier never managed to sell his old house he had for sale for 3 years 😂
such a lovely area! Although one targeted left right and centre for robberies. I’d be gutted to leave that house too. Do you think he’s moving nearer the club?

no way was it for sale that long, share the link if you have it lol

Reactions: 8
What in the name of Liberace is on his finger 🫣
And what in the name of Liberace is an, erm, metrosexual man doing in Saudi? Normal people aren't meant to cohabit before marriage there. Even in expat compounds it isn't really possible and you could get raided at any time.

And what is the punishment for rape there anway?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Actually feel sick thinking about the game tonight. We need the win.
Forest play Southampton and they’re either side of us 18th and 20th 😭.
Southampton win and we lose we are bottom, Forest win and we lose we stay 19th, if they draw we’re 19th on GD. We need a bleeping win man so bad we get the win and we are out of the relegation spots

(I think I’m typing this at work and I can’t double check)

Someone take me out back and put me down if we lose please. I cannot tolerate this. 🙃 WHU who are also hovering next as well 😭🔫

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Actually feel sick thinking about the game tonight. We need the win.
Forest play Southampton and they’re either side of us 18th and 20th 😭.
Southampton win and we lose we are bottom, Forest win and we lose we stay 19th, if they draw we’re 19th on GD. We need a bleeping win man so bad we get the win and we are out of the relegation spots

(I think I’m typing this at work and I can’t double check)

Someone take me out back and put me down if we lose please. I cannot tolerate this. 🙃 WHU who are also hovering next as well 😭🔫
Similar thoughts but football is mad sometimes and the "never know" always keeps you on the edge. We've only scored 1 goal away so god knows what will happen

• Heart
no way was it for sale that long, share the link if you have it lol
Honestly it was up early 2019 and last listed March 2022- maybe it can be a residence or parting gift to the Bad Omen 😂 (Yes I’m aware how stalkerish this is 🫣) I’m not sure about posting a link if he still owns it, as it has the full address on? (Unless you all pile in and MAKE me do it 😜)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.