Footballers and Wags #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly it was up early 2019 and last listed March 2022- maybe it can be a residence or parting gift to the Bad Omen 😂 (Yes I’m aware how stalkerish this is 🫣) I’m not sure about posting a link if he still owns it, as it has the full address on? (Unless you all pile in and MAKE me do it 😜)
Is this the one where he has the weird room made out of plywood that looks like he’s in a shipping container? If so it needs to be seen. He also had a weird full metal kitchen at one point

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
They look like siblings
No joke, i thought it was Gordon Ramsey's son at first.

And what in the name of Liberace is an, erm, metrosexual man doing in Saudi? Normal people aren't meant to cohabit before marriage there. Even in expat compounds it isn't really possible and you could get raided at any time.

And what is the punishment for rape there anway?
Quoting myself to clarify that by 'normal people' I meant non-celebs.
:oops:

Reactions: 7
And what in the name of Liberace is an, erm, metrosexual man doing in Saudi? Normal people aren't meant to cohabit before marriage there. Even in expat compounds it isn't really possible and you could get raided at any time.

And what is the punishment for rape there anway?
Like all beliefs, no one cares when money talks. Still don’t know why he hasn’t married her. Even for the coverage. God knows his bought girlfriend would love the publicity on her Insta 💁🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Is this the one where he has the weird room made out of plywood that looks like he’s in a shipping container? If so it needs to be seen. He also had a weird full metal kitchen at one point
Not this one unfortunately 😆 The photos are showing an unfurnished place so it’s all a bit soulless. Different kind of soulless to when a footballer’s gaff is full of stuff ofc.

Not if you know who is watching
SHE MUST’VE STAYED HOME TONIGHT!!! (Still half hour to go mind)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I do love you Harry Kane.

Me walking up Tottenham High Rd Saturday morning with absolutely zero shame, after I said last weekend for the 150th time this season I was done with this club and wouldn’t be returning…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m sorry to my spurs fans on here but surely Harry Kane moves on soon? How can you have almost 200 league goals and have absolutely zero to show for it 😭 He’s been having a really good season as well but no one even cares because of Haaland 🤣

Reactions: 10
Honestly it was up early 2019 and last listed March 2022- maybe it can be a residence or parting gift to the Bad Omen 😂 (Yes I’m aware how stalkerish this is 🫣) I’m not sure about posting a link if he still owns it, as it has the full address on? (Unless you all pile in and MAKE me do it 😜)
as much as I wanna see my home 🤣 dont risk your account here as dont think we're allowed to post links like that

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry to my spurs fans on here but surely Harry Kane moves on soon? How can you have almost 200 league goals and have absolutely zero to show for it 😭
Lmao dw us spurs fans agree😂 I just can’t see it now after the failed move to Man City. Where would he go? No English team will buy him cause of Levy’s price and abroad? He wants the top PL goalscorer record and I don’t see him and his family moving to Spain… maybe i’ll be proved wrong and he goes to a different country, but I have no clue who’d be buying him price wise…

• Heart
Lmao dw us spurs fans agree😂 I just can’t see it now after the failed move to Man City. Where would he go? No English team will buy him cause of Levy’s price and abroad? He wants the top PL goalscorer record and I don’t see him and his family moving to Spain… maybe i’ll be proved wrong and he goes to a different country, but I have no clue who’d be buying him price wise…
I could see Chelsea buying him as new owner def wants a 'star' signing, or depending on when we get sold could be us as we def need a striker

Yeah I feel like he definitely missed the bus a bit with city, not that they will care though considering who they got instead 🤣 Not sure where he would go either and like you said can’t see him moving his whole family abroad.

I could see Chelsea buying him as new owner def wants a 'star' signing, or depending on when we get sold could be us as we def need a striker
Oh true!! Would make me sick seeing him & his family in Chelsea shirts. No thanks 🤣

• Haha
I think most Spurs fans are resigned to Kane leaving, especially if Conte leaves this summer. I don’t know where he’ll go- there’s such bad blood between Spurs/Chelsea that I can’t see a move there. I wouldn’t rule out Real Madrid tbh.

So everyone’s seeing what Spurs fans have seen from the start with Gil?! 😍

@Snoopysnoop123 i saw your slander comment abt Sonny
View attachment 1854557

200 mil, discount for neighbor
Swiftly deleted that one😭😭😭 but duck me he’s been awful this season, love him to death but seriously… least he’s got his goal though❤

I think most Spurs fans are resigned to Kane leaving, especially if Conte leaves this summer. I don’t know where he’ll go- there’s such bad blood between Spurs/Chelsea that I can’t see a move there. I wouldn’t rule out Real Madrid tbh.

So everyone’s seeing what Spurs fans have seen from the start with Gil?! 😍
Bloody love our Bryan, lad needs to eat some protein though and hit the weights. Been great tonight and I am rooting for him!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh I was so happy that Harvey White is getting his first Premier appearance, until the commentator called him Harry 🤨

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.