Footballers and Wags #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🥺🥺my heart shancho has been spotted at OT .

So glad hope he's better and it's so nice to actually see a manager care about mental health

noooooooooo think about the long term :D
I actually think it would be well funny if arsenal won. Not for the fans tho they annoye me. Only so haaland don't win something right away 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Looking forward to the battle of the baldies. Think city will win but I don’t think it will be as much of a hammering as last time. I did have a dream the other night though that Rashford scored within 5 minutes to let’s see 🤣

Don’t even care about our game this afternoon as I’ve already convinced myself we aren’t winning, it’s much better that way because then you can’t be disappointed 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Looking forward to the battle of the baldies. Think city will win but I don’t think it will be as much of a hammering as last time. Don’t even care about our game this afternoon as I’ve already convinced myself we aren’t winning, it’s much better that way because then you can’t be disappointed 🤣
Thats how i've spent the past few years ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I’d like a City win today, mind you not convinced by them at the moment. I’ll be volunteering to go up in a rocket off this earth if I have to witness Arsenal win the league so they need to get their tit together I hope you hear me @olivia321 @spilldatea @Just Drive !!!!

Tomorrow, dreading it. I’ll start drinking at midday, i’d take a draw vs Arsenal considering how shite we are but if its a tit show by half time you’ll find me hiding in greggs toilets just like Moh Haider from AFTV was a few years back.
Rooting for City and Spurs too, need the wheels to fall off Arsenal big time… ✌🏼

I wonder if you’ll drop Kulusevski straight in now he’s fit again or if he’ll be benched.
:ROFLMAO: We’ll do our best. (Well, maybe.)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not confident at all but jeez the improvement since the reverse match

• Heart
Oh god I thought that was going to be bad for Rashford. His face when he went down it’s as if he thought it was something bad, I know i’m not supposed to back him because he’s a rival but I hope it’s nothing bad after he’s found his confidence again.

Can someone explain to me how they're playing each other again, yet they haven't played all the other teams in the league yet?

I thought a team played the 19 others before they started to play the team for a second time?

Oh god I thought that was going to be bad for Rashford. His face when he went down it’s as if he thought it was something bad, I know i’m not supposed to back him because he’s a rival but I hope it’s nothing bad after he’s found his confidence again.
I must be the only one who can't stand the sulky twit.

I almost died laughing at ederson. Which then turned to tears when rashy went down.

I'm actually quick happy over all coty had finished the game last time so for it to be 0-0 at half time is very good. Expecting a very different second half tho

Reactions: 5
Isn’t it switch over week where they start to play teams for the second time? I think the reason they haven’t played all the other teams was when they cancelled a week when the queen died so those games are still outstanding.

Reactions: 6
Isn’t it switch over week where they start to play teams for the second time? I think the reason they haven’t played all the other teams was when they cancelled a week when the queen died so those games are still outstanding.
Yeah there’s a few rescheduled games, everything was messed up a bit when lizzie died.

Can someone explain to me how they're playing each other again, yet they haven't played all the other teams in the league yet?

I thought a team played the 19 others before they started to play the team for a second time?

Why don’t you like him? It pains me to say it because he plays for that horrible team but I will never not rate the guy, even just for everything he does off the pitch.

took the words out my mouth, she’s an absolute social climber and nasty girl. Was rumoured every summer she was going to be in love island so she could get her name in the paper so she got her verified blue tick account lol and it really went to her head, she think she’s something so far from what she really is it’s sad
She’s a total desperado. She’s so average, don’t get the hype. Chasing a married washed up footballer as nobody else interested. He will dump her soon like the rest so she better make the most of it 🤣 Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s got more on the side he’s visiting, he’s such a player.

I wonder what on earth has happened for them to decide it’s a credible threat… 😕

7B64CDDF-DB0C-46D4-AA03-E33657FF195E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.