Footballers and Wags #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope Rashy staying on doesnt backfire and make whatever it was worse

Reactions: 2
Yeah there’s a few rescheduled games, everything was messed up a bit when lizzie died.

Why don’t you like him? It pains me to say it because he plays for that horrible team but I will never not rate the guy, even just for everything he does off the pitch.
I just find him really sulky and it infuriates me for some reason. Although maybe its entirely irrational I'm ashamed to say. I also kind of think he very much symbolises Manchester United, whick makes it easy for my dislike of the club to be channelled through him.

I do rate the stuff he does off the pitch, maybe I'm being too harsh.

Mason Mount, however, is a player I will admit to having a completely irrational bias against. For absolutely no reason I can justify, I really don't like him haha.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I just find him really sulky and it infuriates me for some reason. Although maybe its entirely irrational I'm ashamed to say. I also kind of think he very much symbolises Manchester United, whick makes it easy for my dislike of the club to be channelled through him.

Mason Mount, however, is a player I will admit to having a completely irrational bias against. For absolutely no reason I can justify, I really don't like him haha.
That’s fair, he does annoy me on the pitch at times when I watch him but I do think he’s a good guy. I don’t mind Mount, I like him as a person but he’s just a tit footballer 🤣 I’ve seen a lot of Chelsea fans turning against him this season which isn’t good because that’s one of the only things he had in his favour.

Reactions: 3

if you dont like sulky Martial isnt the guy for you either 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hope Rashy staying on doesnt backfire and make whatever it was worse
I think it’s daft keeping him on. I know he’s your best goal threat but he looks off it. Risks making it worse and being out for a longer amount of time if he plays through an injury.

Reactions: 4
ugh but was always gonna happen, still proud it took this long after the tit last game

I’m going into jacks rave thread. I bet there’s a rave in there 😂

yes jacky
Feel like he needed that goal after the dodgy season he’s had, fair play to him. Looked good in the celebration too which is a plus 🤣 Now can Haalarse actually attempt to score a goal for the sake of my FPL?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm not to bothard it was coming. So pretty proud for how long we lasted.

City boys going down a little easy in my option tho 🤣.
Think this also shows how much need also need a striker. Hopfully wout will be good for how long we have him.

Reactions: 4
I'm not to bothard it was coming. So pretty proud for how long we lasted.

City boys going down a little easy in my option tho 🤣.
Think this also shows how much need also need a striker. Hopfully wout will be good for how long we have him.
crazy that after past few years a 0-1 to city actually feels ok 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
City still look off it (to me) and there’s still time left, you never know! :ROFLMAO:

See? As I said! :ROFLMAO:

• Sad
grown-ass men surrounding the ref and having tantrums massively gives me the ick regardless of who they play for… 🤣

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.