Footballers and Wags #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow what a match, I knew Jack would come on and make the difference. I just knew it!

But justice for our good 1st half with the goal.

Regardless of the result progress has been made…

Reactions: 3
Why the hell did I wake up at 4:30 am. I’m gonna be a terrible mood for the weekend now
I know, we’re both mad for waking up at 4:30 am for this. We need to have a word with the chairman and Pep - send us free merch or something.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Knew this would happen. They’re miles off it and have been for awhile! :ROFLMAO:
This is what I said a few days ago that since the World Cup City seem to be lacking that spark that they had before and haven't impressed me since coming back, I questioned at the time if it was something to do with fitness but it seems as though it is something else as numerous players haven't been performing to the same standards and Pep's tactics at times have been very questionable.

Reactions: 5
This is what I said a few days ago that since the World Cup City seem to be lacking that spark that they had before and haven't impressed me since coming back, I questioned at the time if it was something to do with fitness but it seems as though it is something else as numerous players haven't been performing to the same standards and Pep's tactics at times have been very questionable.
Even if Bruno’s goal was offside, it doesn’t matter. We didn’t deserve to win this game.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.