Footballers and Wags #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf? 😳 Always thought why on earth did they marry, she’s well rough and he’s just a serial philanderer. Turns out they might not be married after all

Oh it’s wild. He has his own thread in here. As does the women he’s been carrying in with behind his “wife’s” back

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Starting the week as I mean to go on…

Man United fans stink.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Morning to you O 😆😁

Thought you'd be happy today after yesterday's thrashing of the Chels.
Can see the boxing gloves out soon 🥊
Morning Red, I’m not that fussed about the fa cup but I’ll take a City win all day, those Chelsea fans are really suffering aren’t they the posh racist Abramovich loving twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ire the duck was this energy and press in our last few games! honestly one of the best halves of football we’ve played all season.
I don't agree with the no haaland comments as I remember the United game we were fluid in that. I think the issue has been the overlapping fullback it's funny how we go with a left footed actual left back and an actual right back we look a lot better.

Reactions: 4
Oh it’s wild. He has his own thread in here. As does the women he’s been carrying in with behind his “wife’s” back
Yeah I’ve read it 🤣 what a riot that is! Unbelievable some of the stuff on there! 🙈🤣 Speculating Alesha could be pregnant

• Wow
I don’t get this? Don’t they want to be a top team, in that case you’re going to have congested periods?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t post it but someone was asking Wolves players Mbappe or Haaland

Neves said no-one and Raul said both 😭
crying 🤣

• Haha
Surely he can’t be that bad that they are desperate to terminate his loan already?!
He’s beyond terrible, his attitude and desire are non existent. I bet if N dubz asked him to be in a music video he’d make an effort then.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
A man who’s been seriously under appreciated during his career in my opinion. Some player ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Screaming at Chelsea just going after everyone that rival teams are interested in, this Boehly guy has no clue 😭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I don’t get this? Don’t they want to be a top team, in that case you’re going to have congested periods?

patiently waiting for the PL to apologise to us for scheduling spurs on the 19th Jan - we play 4 games in 11 days yet not seen any kind of apology???

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.