Footballers and Wags #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
patiently waiting for the PL to apologise to us for scheduling spurs on the 19th Jan - we play 4 games in 11 days yet not seen any kind of apology???
mate we literally played 2 games in 24 hours a few years ago and these lot are complaining about this 😭 liverpool, city and even chelsea have managed congested fixtures for years so they will just have to cope 🤣 if you want to be playing at the top level then this is the reality, yes it’s probably tit but it’s just the reality

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Screaming at Chelsea just going after everyone that rival teams are interested in, this Boehly guy has no clue 😭

tbf I think this 1 will work out better than the other hijacks lol I dont know why rest of PL dont do some fake targets just so Chelsea buy them

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So why is Bale retiring then? I get it from international football, but from club? And why was it such an afterthought in his tweets?

Is it not going so well in LA? Has he done 'his badges', will he pop up ASAP as a Wales assistant coach? Will he live in Wales near the gangsters, or on some Mediterranean golf course?

Edit: obvs club football was always 2nd for him, but the tweets! Was it his last joke? :unsure:

Reactions: 7
Screaming at Chelsea just going after everyone that rival teams are interested in, this Boehly guy has no clue 😭

You’re so right, no clue whatsoever! Just announced that Boehly is standing down as sporting director with immediate effect.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
So why is Bale retiring then? I get it from international football, but from club? And why was it such an afterthought in his tweets?

Is it not going so well in LA? Has he done 'his badges', will he pop up ASAP as a Wales assistant coach? Will he live in Wales near the gangsters, or on some Mediterranean golf course?

Edit: obvs club football was always 2nd for him, but the tweets! Was it his last joke? :unsure:
So he can spend his time playing golf.

He only went to LA to play football to keep fit for the World Cup.

He earnt silly money at Madrid, he doesn't need to bother with it at clubs where he doesn't have anything to prove.

Reactions: 10
Am surprised about that! I thought he loved playing about.
How embarrassing.
[/
You’re so right, no clue whatsoever! Just announced that Boehly is standing down as sporting director with immediate effect.
Huh. Despite what you wrote, i read that he was stepping down as Chairman. Nope!
OK, makes sense for him to no longer be Sporting Director (interim) ! Made no sense for him to do it in the first place, but I guess someone had to.
I still like him

So he can spend his time playing golf.

He only went to LA to play football to keep fit for the World Cup.

He earnt silly money at Madrid, he doesn't need to bother with it at clubs where he doesn't have anything to prove.
Makes sense when you put it like that!

Reactions: 4

Omg they should pretend to be interested in some absolute random to see if Chelsea go for them

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Poor Shakira

No surprise that he's a cheating shite. Doubly awful as they lived in interconnected houses with his parents, so she'll always wonder if they knew too.

Also - Pique really looks like a chubbier Joao Cancelo in that article.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No surprise that he's a cheating shite. Doubly awful as they lived in interconnected houses with his parents, so she'll always wonder if they knew too.

Also - Pique really looks like a chubbier Joao Cancelo in that article.
Absolute swine. I hope that young woman realizes she’ll be traded in for a newer one soon enough.

BDC8DA39-0A1F-401F-8B3A-8F8BF4EC334A.jpeg

Just cancel the reply and let us through then 😶

Or even better, someone who doesn't actually exist

(Which I think has been done before).
@ todd boehly I am artetas cousins hairdressers friends sister and I heard he is really interested in Mylian Kbappe who is a 18 year old striker for a Danish League Two side. I am totally legit

• Haha
Reactions: 11

He’s playing football manager….imagine with all these signings they still don’t make Europe 🤣

I wonder how the likes of Sterling are feeling about moving to Chelsea….

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He’s playing football manager….imagine with all these signings they still don’t make Europe 🤣

I wonder how the likes of Sterling are feeling about moving to Chelsea….
Would love it if he accidentally signed Joe Felix from my local team, the mighty Dulwich Hamlet, by mistake. Two goals and three assists this season; not bad for a right back.

Screenshot 2023-01-09 at 21.08.02.png

• Haha
He really said let me have a 5 month holiday to london, fair enough 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.