Footballers and Wags #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He really said let me have a 5 month holiday to london, fair enough 😭

wants to try the PL on a free-trial 😭

I don’t blame him considering Chelsea have started handing out 7 year contracts, I could go commit a serious crime and get a shorter prison sentence.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

would like a word with whoever at man city decided to allow dsquared to design our CL collection when PSG have got dior?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
wants to try the PL on a free-trial 😭

I don’t blame him considering Chelsea have started handing out 7 year contracts, I could go commit a serious crime and get a shorter prison sentence.
It’s just such a weird move, he’s only going to be at chelsea for 4 months surely they should be looking for someone a bit more long term? I saw someone say going from Atletico to Chelsea is like a prison transfer, bad to worse 💀

Reactions: 2
Screaming at Chelsea just going after everyone that rival teams are interested in, this Boehly guy has no clue 😭

Cowboy Todd 😂

would like a word with whoever at man city decided to allow dsquared to design our CL collection when PSG have got dior?!!!
it’s pep bc dsquared happens to be in peps wife’s store and they worked with him since barca days sadly. City could have a way better fashion collaboration.

Reactions: 4
Felix to Chelsea till the end of the season for that amount 😬😬😬 good move?
It is for him as he doesn't get on with his current manager. As for Chelsea well they just wanna spend spend and spend. Wonder how Potter feels now having players bought in for him whether he likes it or not? But assume he knew it would be this way

Reactions: 7
Felix to Chelsea till the end of the season for that amount 😬😬😬 good move?
Can’t believe they’ve locked him in till 2027 in order to get the deal done. They must have agreed a management change in the near future for him to agree to that

It is for him as he doesn't get on with his current manager. As for Chelsea well they just wanna spend spend and spend. Wonder how Potter feels now having players bought in for him whether he likes it or not? But assume he knew it would be this way
I don’t/do like the way Chelsea is purely handing out like 7 year contracts, because if the team don’t gel they are screwed. Which is a good thing for city but also a bad thing if we ever find a player we want off them

Reactions: 9
Have a lovely time!

if you see McTominay my number is 0784….Actually don’t know if it is. I don’t know my own number

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Is the Man U game not on TV anywhere? I wanted to see McTominay 😢

Although I still have not forgiven him for cheating on me with his girlfriend, I still want to see him play.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Cowboy Todd 😂

it’s pep bc dsquared happens to be in peps wife’s store and they worked with him since barca days sadly. City could have a way better fashion collaboration.
Don’t worry they’ll be in Gucci puffer jackets soon if you don’t sell Grealish 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is the Man U game not on TV anywhere? I wanted to see McTominay 😢

Although I still have not forgiven him for cheating on me with his girlfriend, I still want to see him play.
theres ways to still watch he's looking :love:

Reactions: 1
Is Pep not a fan of Dsquared? I see him wearing it often, maybe his idea lol
He wears it a lot and it’s duck ugly. It’s the one thing papi doesn’t look good in.

Don’t worry they’ll be in Gucci puffer jackets soon if you don’t sell Grealish 😝
I’d prefer Gucci puffer jackets to Dsquared!

Cowboy Todd 😂

I love Cris, she’s a terrific woman, but Dsquared is not the one.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.