Footballers and Wags #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
stupid question but I'm curious, I know footballers (smh Neuer) can't ski etc due to the injury risk and club insurance policies, are ukrainian footballers banned from going back to ukraine?

Reactions: 1
always said I love Weghorst................... tbf he's quite easy on the eyes lol

Reactions: 1
stupid question but I'm curious, I know footballers (smh Neuer) can't ski etc due to the injury risk and club insurance policies, are ukrainian footballers banned from going back to ukraine?
Not too sure tbh, maybe not banned but strongly advised not to in case they get called up to serve.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I find Nunez weirdly attractive too 🤭🤭🤭🤫

I can't find the post to quote, but players generally rip holes in their socks to relive pressure on the muscles because the material of the socks is quite tight fitting, it's to try and prevent injuries

Reactions: 5
They are almost like compression socks aren’t they. I know when I buy my nephew kits with socks they are hard to get on.

This is not good at all. This is why i’m constantly baffled when fans of other teams sing about Hillsborough because it could literally happen to them at any moment, and i’m pretty sure they wouldn’t be singing about it anymore if it happened to their own. Luckily I don’t think anyone was hurt but might not be so lucky next time, why this is even allowed to happen in 2023 I don’t understand.

Makes me wonder how the stand passes safety checks.

Reactions: 7
woke up and looked at todays fixtures half asleep, got really confused seeing City vs Chelsea again when they only played on Thursday… 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Makes me wonder how the stand passes safety checks.
That ground should have been knocked down all those years ago. It wasn't, as they don't have the money to rebuild even then. It's a terrible away end and really nothing has changed just seats but in the lower tier. There are other away ends in Championship that are just as bad, QPR for one. So yes it does make you wonder how these grounds do pass the safety tests.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Really hoping for some fa cup upset today
With the Aston Villa vs Stevenage game 🤞
Stevenage are my 2nd team. Use to go to every home game until life got in the way.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wtf? 😳 Always thought why on earth did they marry, she’s well rough and he’s just a serial philanderer. Turns out they might not be married after all

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I find Nunez weirdly attractive too 🤭🤭🤭🤫

I can't find the post to quote, but players generally rip holes in their socks to relive pressure on the muscles because the material of the socks is quite tight fitting, it's to try and prevent injuries
That's correct if you have large calves. I used to do the same when I was a runner, winter long socks are too restrictive but you still need the warmth on your shins so short socks aren't an option.

Reactions: 8
Wtf? 😳 Always thought why on earth did they marry, she’s well rough and he’s just a serial philanderer. Turns out they might not be married after all

Money money and money.
It sounds hilarious a mag pays them money for wedding pictures but the "couple" won't allow their reporter or photographer at the do. Something well wrong there

Reactions: 10
We’re getting Spurs or Man United in the draw aren’t we

Oh no we have the boyfriends team 😭

That’s worse 😭😭😭

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
what is it with these draws i wanted an easy one and now we’ve gotta play oxford 😏

• Haha
Maguire to Villa? I think it would be good for him, to me it seems like the reason he is so tit for utd is due to the pressure that’s on him.

playing liverpool at home twice now this month 😭 so boring
bold of you to assume it will be us and not wolves 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.