Footballers and Wags #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maguire to Villa? I think it would be good for him, to me it seems like the reason he is so tit for utd is due to the pressure that’s on him.

bold of you to assume it will be us and not wolves 🤣
Very true… I think we’d have a better chance against you than against Wolves icl 😭 Still not over losing to Charlton in the carabou hahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 3
where the duck was this energy and press in our last few games! honestly one of the best halves of football we’ve played all season.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
where the duck was this energy and press in our last few games! honestly one of the best halves of football we’ve played all season.
no haaland and city are playing liquid football again… obviously he’s a goal scoring machine but i agree with the people who are saying he stops city playing fluid games.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
had to Google Kepa’s height after seeing this picture, the ref looks like he’d do a decent shift in goal himself… 🤣

5B858C77-821B-47F1-814B-4F5C990A0B51.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
no haaland and city are playing liquid football again… obviously he’s a goal scoring machine but i agree with the people who are saying he stops city playing fluid games.
hmm i kinda get that but also think a lot of it is because they’ve been so used to playing with a false nine that the team have had to adapt to playing with a true number 9 again. don’t necessarily think he stops us from playing more fluid. we’ve been way off it because everyone’s just looked fatigued and off form but think when everyone’s pressing and energetic like this then we’d be unstoppable with the whole team linking up. want to see haaland and alvarez together on the pitch as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Nah the chelsea fans singing about tuchel, they might be more fucked than we are 😭💀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
hmm i kinda get that but also think a lot of it is because they’ve been so used to playing with a false nine that the team have had to adapt to playing with a true number 9 again. don’t necessarily think he stops us from playing more fluid. we’ve been way off it because everyone’s just looked fatigued and off form but think when everyone’s pressing and energetic like this then we’d be unstoppable with the whole team linking up. want to see haaland and alvarez together on the pitch as well.
Hoping they have this energy and vibe going forward.

I love the big Erl but Julian makes me so happy. I wonder what he said to kepa. Like hola bro want to see my World Cup medal? Prob not he’s so wholesome and nice seeming.

1F2C81C1-B1DF-4577-8977-AD7A44D8F23C.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sweet Jesus if these rumours of Slabhead to Villa turn out to be true I’ll weep tears of joy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That is bleeping class from Stevenage 👏🏼 I love the FA cup, always full of shock results

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If I was a Villa fan I’d be protesting at that big kebab head potentially joining

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If I was a Villa fan I’d be protesting at that big kebab head potentially joining
I think it was false rumors. People saw him in the area and assumed but it turns out his brother is signing for a club nearby I think?

Reactions: 3
Didn't fancy a cup run anyway 🙄

Hoping Emery gets rid of some of those, 11 internationals and we were awful. I'm glad Maguire ain't coming to us, we have Carlos due back and I don't see Maguire being a guaranteed starter when he can't get a game for Utd.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.