Footballers and Wags #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is such a random pointless observation but I can’t take Trent’s short socks seriously, Grealish and Thiago get away it, his just look like they’ve shrunk in the wash… 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well overall we were lucky not to lose that game well done @wordzalad your boys played very well👏 happy for Nunez but overall we were fairly tit again 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Anyone know why some footballers have started ripping holes in the back of their socks? Is it some medical / muscular reason?

bleeping sick of it, get rid of it
"The VAR camera wasn't available to check the offside." Mike Dean on VAR. Quelle surprise...

Still, I'm just pleased that the commentators and others described a game Wolves were playing in as "enjoyable." Great to see the players actually trying and working for Lopetegui.

• Heart
That was a very enjoyable match
Shame var had to ruin it but apart from that was a great match to watch

Reactions: 5
I was on my knees for a wolves equalizer, I can’t be doing with a bleeping replay 😭

Reactions: 2
"The VAR camera wasn't available to check the offside." Mike Dean on VAR. Quelle surprise...

Still, I'm just pleased that the commentators and others described a game Wolves were playing in as "enjoyable." Great to see the players actually trying and working for Lopetegui.
Swear Mike Dean goes out of his way to make things difficult for us. He’s infuriating. The team is definitely moving in the right direction though!

Fingers crossed for the replay!

Reactions: 6
does anyone know when replays roughly will happen? I have tried Googling it 😅

Reactions: 1
Well overall we were lucky not to lose that game well done @wordzalad your boys played very well👏 happy for Nunez but overall we were fairly tit again 😭
I’m pretty happy with the performance! What a difference! Was a good game overall until VAR got involved where it wasn’t wanted 😣

Reactions: 2
does anyone know when replays roughly will happen? I have tried Googling it 😅
I think it was mentioned somewhere earlier that the replays will be played in 10 days time, so the games that have gone to replays will be either played on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Reactions: 3
where can i see olivia naylor’s baby shower, i’m nosey?

Reactions: 3
If they cant use VAR at all the games they shouldn't have used it any, level playing field for everyone. Corrupt as duck.

Reactions: 7
Anyone know why some footballers have started ripping holes in the back of their socks? Is it some medical / muscular reason?
a lot do it for better circulation and less chance of getting cramp. The socks can be tight as the muscle swells throughout the game

Id be fuming he was onside was robbed by the corrupt VAR.

We all know if it was Liverpool that goal would have stood.
As soon as they said Mike Dean on VAR. I KNEW it would be ruled out. Swear he does it so that its all about him. bleeping drama queen.

Reactions: 4
This is not good at all. This is why i’m constantly baffled when fans of other teams sing about Hillsborough because it could literally happen to them at any moment, and i’m pretty sure they wouldn’t be singing about it anymore if it happened to their own. Luckily I don’t think anyone was hurt but might not be so lucky next time, why this is even allowed to happen in 2023 I don’t understand.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.