Footballers and Wags #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly it’s beyond a joke about the midfield this team are testing me 🤣 and I think Nunez Is good looking I’ve been saying it for months but nobody else I know seems to😭
I slightly see it 😅 in a very fuckboy way, I also can’t unsee him being Dua Lipa and Central Cee’s love child though...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I cannot physically bare watching one more minute of jordan hoofderson start for this team 😭 Nunez is attractive in a weird way, he’s very endearing to me and just looks like he doesn’t have a clue where he is or who is he 90% of the time
It brings me so much joy when you call him jordan hoofderson.

Nunez in a night out would be 10/10 till he gets arrested

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
You’re all getting it wrong. The most attractive man on that pitch is Ruben Neves.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It brings me so much joy when you call him jordan hoofderson.

Nunez in a night out would be 10/10 till he gets arrested
Glad I could be of service ✌🏼 Nunez would be sound on a night out until you spilled a drink on him and he stuck the nut in you 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are you talking about Nunez? Cos ages (months?) ago on here, I said he looked like someone famous. Another poster said Kendall Jenner, but I disagreed.

Anyway, I'd now like to announce that he DOES actually look like Kendall Jenner.
Someone said this and I’ve never stopped calling him Uruguayan kendall Jenner since.

F3435B76-36FF-42FC-A22E-309212DCF1B0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Glad I could be of service ✌🏼 Nunez would be sound on a night out until you spilled a drink on him and he stuck the nut in you 😭
Ok so I totally misunderstood what you. meant🙈🙈.
I literally thought mean meant he would nut over you like cum 🤣🤣. Not a headbutt

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I would not say no
You are seeing the light! He just gives off chaotic vibes, I enjoy watching him because I never know what his next move is going to be 😭 Always makes me laugh as well that he named his kid Darwin Jr 🤣

Reactions: 2
You are seeing the light! He just gives off chaotic vibes, I enjoy watching him because I never know what his next move is going to be 😭 Always makes me laugh as well that he named his kid Darwin Jr 🤣
HE DID NOT 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

That's what I do like about him he's so chaotic. You don't know if he's gotta headbutt or slap someone arse

• Haha
Alison that’s 2 in a row now what is going on 😭
That’s exactly what I meant, when he’s bad he’s awful 😭 let him get all his mistakes and bozo moments out in a cup game because if i see this from him in the league i might faint 😭

HE DID NOT 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

That's what I do like about him he's so chaotic. You don't know if he's gotta headbutt or slap someone arse
he’s also stepdad to aleix vidal’s child which is always odd to me whenever i remember 🤣

anddddd now thugliott is on the pitch, congrats wolves @wordzalad x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.