Footballers and Wags #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Georgina has spoken, Ronaldo MUST play all 90 mins… 🙄 (lol at the slightly off IG translation)

View attachment 1788767
I liked how she got to sit with the fifa president, he genuinely looked so done with everything when it cut to them both

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Georgina has spoken, Ronaldo MUST play all 90 mins… 🙄 (lol at the slightly off IG translation)

View attachment 1788767
His sister has stuck her oar in as well again complaining he didn’t start! Fs, the team won that’s the main thing! The Ronaldo show is no more. Shows they don’t need him!

Reactions: 10
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
You would think there is just 1 player for Portugal by recent comments.
I get supporting your other half but seriously love, behave a team is more than 1 person (ego)

Reactions: 11
I liked the Portuguese lad who scored the hat trick last night, he seemed really chuffed with himself ☺ Wonder which teams will be looking at him in the transfer window? ETH on the phone 📞🤞🏼Also like the lad that was subbed on and scored that peach of a goal towards the end

Creasing at Megan Pickford posting “time for relaxation” as if she’s worked a day in the last 5 years 😭 These WAGS are so out of touch with reality it’s insane.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
Me and my bff are 100% Cancelo and Leao who always laugh when we’re not supposed to 😂 . What a god damned circus.

844593B2-35D1-4DAB-9330-4A2DC11214EB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Creasing at Megan Pickford posting “time for relaxation” as if she’s worked a day in the last 5 years 😭 These WAGS are so out of touch with reality it’s insane.
life was tough on the boat x

Also weird that there has been a radio silence from so many of them… and those are the stories she chooses to post?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dave’s the star of the WC. I love Kyle for this.
If Kyle thinks that rescuing Dave will make the Great British Public forget about/forgive his pissing, his 'sex parties', his lockdown-breaking.... yeah, he's probably right.

Update: I wondered whether Kyle had a dog (-that might prevent him from rehousing Dave the 😼) so obviously googled Kyle Walker Dog.

Erm, so I found that in 2015 there was a video that many said was him and Annie, of a dog licking a woman.
He denied it and anyway his dogs were not black dogs, or something.

But apparently now he has a big guard dog.

Last edited:
  • Haha
It explains a lot about Ronaldo when you hear the people in his family circle coming out with that nonsense. Man lives in an echo chamber of his own ego.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.