Footballers and Wags #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So some news outlets now saying Ben White left England camp early as he had a bust up with assistant manager Steve Holland and also failed to mix with the other players? 🤔

Will be interesting to see if he’s picked for England again.
This doesn’t make that much sense when he’s also not travelled with Arsenal for their training camp. Why would they be bothered what happened with England? We all know that they put up with much worse from other players.

Reactions: 14
This doesn’t make that much sense when he’s also not travelled with Arsenal for their training camp. Why would they be bothered what happened with England? We all know that they put up with much worse from other players.
Yeah, good point. And didn’t Arsenal tweet 'we're with you Ben', or some other supportive message.
So this story probably not true?

Yeah, good point. And didn’t Arsenal tweet 'we're with you Ben', or some other supportive message.
So this story probably not true?
I actually think it makes a lot of sense. He would have been promised time off after the World Cup, so I wouldn’t expect him to travel/join right up with them. He’s probably still owed some vacation time.

I think Arsenal posted that message to protect their investment. They spent SO much money on him…they don’t want to damage his image or self-esteem. They want to sell his merchandise and win the league. Protecting a guy like that (or worse) unfortunately seems on brand for arsenal right now. As long as they win, they seem comfortable with looking the other way for a few players 🤢 I hope I’m wrong

Reactions: 11
That Ben White story stinks. I saw an interview he did where he came across as a love island princess talking about he doesn’t watch football he very was arrogant. If he supposedly didn’t gel with his team mates I’m not surprised by that I get rainbow vibes from him.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hypothetically if Ben White now went to Dubai with Arsenal I’m sure a lot of people would then ask why he wouldn’t instead be rejoining the England squad in Qatar?

When he left the English FA flat out said he wasn’t expected to return, whereas the door was left open for Sterling. I’m still massively skeptical though considering the original source is the Daily Star…

Reactions: 15
Hypothetically if Ben White now went to Dubai with Arsenal I’m sure a lot of people would then ask why he wouldn’t instead be rejoining the England squad in Qatar?

When he left the English FA flat out said he wasn’t expected to return, whereas the door was left open for Sterling. I’m still massively skeptical though considering the original source is the Daily Star…
I’m still skeptical too, but the story does seem oddly specific when mentioning the reasons for the bust up? That’s the only reason I think it’s probably true.

Reactions: 12
White also has 3 teammates/former teammates in the squad and spent last summer with most of them at the Euros, how did he get through last years tournament but couldn’t ‘fit in’ at this one?

The daily Mail did seem to be making a big deal of it and had a few follow up stories after he left though so it did seem like they knew and were desperate to report on it but couldn’t. They wouldn’t have done that if it was something like a bereavement.

Reactions: 8
I'd bet it's true and none of the reputable papers want to do the story because FA Comms will have told them to leave it until England are out so it doesn't create any negativity and they can't be blamed for destabilising the camp.

Soon as England are out I bet Ornstein etc will have inside info on what happened. The FA will give him a bit more info for sitting on the story too

Hmm, you are all very convincing and have now totally convinced me that it's true re Ben White.

And yes, of course Arsenal would stand by their asset, no matter what :(

Ben White is too full of his own self importance, especially when considering he looks radioactive (what is that tan?!) the majority of the time 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Not football related but does anyone follow Allison Kuch on TikTok? Her husband plays in the NFL and she basically takes the piss out of herself and her life as an NFL wife (WAG I guess?) she’s very funny. I wish a WAG would do it, might put a bit of substance into some of them.

So some news outlets now saying Ben White left England camp early as he had a bust up with assistant manager Steve Holland and also failed to mix with the other players? 🤔

Interesting. Remember in the summer he said he couldn’t go or he went and then left early (I can’t remember) because he was injured and would stay at Arsenal for treatment. Then he was on holidays with her girlfriend and then proposed? I don’t think he likes playing for England because he doesn’t get to play… so what’s the point of being there? He’s never in any of the other lads videos, other than Kalvin is he mates with any of them?

Reactions: 6
I get the speculation about Ben White but let's face it could be anything as in the "fall out" which I'd find pretty odd. It could be mental health issues, it could be a passing in the family. Have your opinions on him fine, but really we just don't know what has happened.

Reactions: 11
Ben White is too full of his own self importance, especially when considering he looks radioactive (what is that tan?!) the majority of the time 🤷🏻‍♀️
YES, all I see is the tan.

Also the leg tattoo; looks like an electric tag

• Haha
Interesting. Remember in the summer he said he couldn’t go or he went and then left early (I can’t remember) because he was injured and would stay at Arsenal for treatment. Then he was on holidays with her girlfriend and then proposed? I don’t think he likes playing for England because he doesn’t get to play… so what’s the point of being there? He’s never in any of the other lads videos, other than Kalvin is he mates with any of them?
Trent, Coady, Gallagher etc barely play at all but they are still team players and don’t go in a mood whenever they don’t get to play. Who knows if that’s how Ben feels but if so he needs to get a grip. I remember during the euros so many of the players said that Coady was such an important part of their success, not due to playing but more his attitude and how he was off the pitch with the group. I think that’s so important and if players can’t handle that because they don’t get game time then that’s their issue 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

How long was he with the girlfriend before they announced the engagement?

Reactions: 3
I find it odd that Trent’s girlfriend is in Qatar but hasn’t been seen at any of the games? Feel like she might be pregnant…

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I find it odd that Trent’s girlfriend is in Qatar but hasn’t been seen at any of the games? Feel like she might be pregnant…
I see some of the wags have started following her so perhaps she’s just got out there? She wasn’t seen with his brothers and his mum & dad seem to have only have been out there since the last game as there were photos!

Find it funny that her sister is with a footballer and her whole friendship group (even though they’re league 1 level😂)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.