Footballers and Wags #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Jack and Sasha have an agreement now. Money has to be involved. She’s had a real glow up from his villa days, her wardrobe and they jewellery etc.
one morning she posted a video of ‘5am club’ and she was in bed cuddling and playing with the dog. She couldn’t have been in the same bed as him? If my partner started turning his phone flash on and playing with the dog at 5am I’d be fuming.
She gets the lifestyle and he gets seen as having a girlfriend, she also knows a lot about him so could be a very very messy split if she wanted to go down that route?
It works for them, she doesn’t seem to care at all

Reactions: 11
I said to my friends this is exactly what mendy and his lawyers will want. The attention on jack and how he had sex with this girl (consensual) because it makes her story not as valid in a way because she did have consensual sex.

Also just to be clear I fully believe the victim I'm just going on this is what mendys lawyers will want.
I’ve honestly seen more people talking about Grealish then Mendy, it’s shocking.

Obviously what happens between Jack & Sasha is weird and it’s 100% his fault for cheating on her, but I don’t know how she can even show her face in public. If that was me there’s no chance I could show up at matches etc knowing that everyone knows my business. It must kill her to see Fern, Megan & Anouska happy with rings and babies meanwhile she’s in the press every other month because her man cheated on her.

Reactions: 12
Totally agree. JG is a cheating dirtbag and he is totally gross for that but there’s a big difference in him being morally wrong and Mendy who is a disgusting bastard who needs to be locked away

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve honestly seen more people talking about Grealish then Mendy, it’s shocking.

Obviously what happens between Jack & Sasha is weird and it’s 100% his fault for cheating on her, but I don’t know how she can even show her face in public. If that was me there’s no chance I could show up at matches etc knowing that everyone knows my business. It must kill her to see Fern, Megan & Anouska happy with rings and babies meanwhile she’s in the press every other month because her man cheated on her.
Yeah I've noticed that, some how mendy is stay under the raider, when you look how much attention Greenwood is getting.

Makes me sick. It truly does. I was hoping because he has been charged united can terminate his contract. But I don't know hoe contracts work.

Reactions: 6
Reactions: 7
Yeah I've noticed that, some how mendy is stay under the raider, when you look how much attention Greenwood is getting.

Makes me sick. It truly does. I was hoping because he has been charged united can terminate his contract. But I don't know hoe contracts work.
Not from a legal background, but I believe until he is found guilty his contract will continue and Utd will continue to pay him. Mendy is still being paid by City. If they are found guilty they can be sacked on the grounds of gross misconduct. (Thinking back to the Ched Evans case etc).

Reactions: 5
Genuinely can’t stand Gabby Agbonlahor and his dreadful opinions. Him, Jamie O’Hara and Jermaine Pennant what an awful trio talk sport have 😭

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I can’t stand TalkSport full stop. It’s the daily mail comments section of radio - just pure toxic.

Reactions: 14
Genuinely can’t stand Gabby Agbonlahor and his dreadful opinions. Him, Jamie O’Hara and Jermaine Pennant what an awful trio talk sport have 😭

I couldn’t think of a worse trio to have to be subjected to and those quotes just confirm what a load of tosh they spout :cautious: No offence to Zaha but Deki is at Juve and Spurs, while he can’t get out of CP.

Reactions: 6
it wasn’t a family meal. it was a party celebrating Foden’s new contract. Britney de Villiers posted it on her story
It's the sort of picture that I like to draw on comedy eyebrows and lips, but somehow that doesn't seem necessary.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.