Footballers and Wags #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
S

She's lovely is Sasha. No idea why she puts up with so much rubbish though.
Shes gross and needs to stay out of the limelight girls don't need to think she's a good role model.

I have no sympathy for her. He stayed under the raider at villa so wasn't so bad for her but he's at villa now where every story is coming out she should have left years ago. Her parents aren't innocent either my family would have made me see the light but I guess they can't say anything when I bet he's giving them some type of money, pay off the house ect

Reactions: 2
Thing is I don’t think she cares. She’s enjoying the lifestyle and not like he’s going to miss whatever money he spends on her so he won’t care if she’s only staying with him for the clout and the money If he gives her £30k for a bag or £50k for a holiday that’s like absolutely nothing for a footballer and it keeps her happy whilst he’s off bleeping about

Reactions: 4
Thing is I don’t think she cares. She’s enjoying the lifestyle and not like he’s going to miss whatever money he spends on her so he won’t care if she’s only staying with him for the clout and the money If he gives her £30k for a bag or £50k for a holiday that’s like absolutely nothing for a footballer and it keeps her happy whilst he’s off bleeping about
This is what I’ve always thought. They have to have some arrangement and regardless of how completely weird it looks, it somehow works for them.

Reactions: 8
This is what I’ve always thought. They have to have some arrangement and regardless of how completely weird it looks, it somehow works for them.
Yuppp, If it was one scandal I’d think ok maybe she’s genuinely forgiven him but the amount he’s had nah has to be some sort of agreement.

I would say quite a lot of footballers who’ve had scandals probs have a similar arrangement.

Reactions: 6
I’d say the main arrangement Sasha must have is a weekly appointment at an STI clinic, Jack is probably riddled 🤢 I find both their lack of shame repulsive.

Reactions: 10
What if it’s an open relationship? Like they both understand he needs someone to fall back on. She gets the cushy lifestyle for the random appearance but in reality she’s free to see other people and so is he

Reactions: 9
What if it’s an open relationship? Like they both understand he needs someone to fall back on. She gets the cushy lifestyle for the random appearance but in reality she’s free to see other people and so is he
For her sake, I hope so. Why should he get all the action? I hope she has her own bit on the side. They’ve been together forever so as you say, it’s just a comfort thing for them, someone to fall back on.

Reactions: 7
Are open relationships common in the straight world? I know a few of my gay friends are open although it's not for me, just never heard Bout a straight couple being open.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.