Footballers and Wags #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really felt for Jude Bellingham when he said how gutted he was with the result and how rubbish it was for Haaland to be on the opposing team lol. Every now and again you remember that he’s just a young pup.
Oh definitely. I did feel bad for him! I have heard he might be moving back to the PL tho so maybe if he goes to City they’ll play together again…!

Although apparently it’s Liverpool that are most interested? Idk

Oh definitely. I did feel bad for him! I have heard he might be moving back to the PL tho so maybe if he goes to City they’ll play together again…!

Although apparently it’s Liverpool that are most interested? Idk
Interested FC back at it again. I think he wants Liverpool but it’s whether or not our tight hole owners will break the bank for him 😂

Sorry I’ve not dropped my “Nike don’t care” agenda yet, the Canadian one at the end is especially a piss-take. 💀🤣

Interested FC back at it again. I think he wants Liverpool but it’s whether or not our tight hole owners will break the bank for him 😂
Liverpool is probably the best match but once he’s available, I imagine a lot of clubs will start bidding. Wouldn’t be surprised if that’s a record transfer fee, assuming he comes back to England.

Reactions: 1
I do have vouchers for Specsavers if anyone wants one.
My BF said “Can’t believe you’d go for the big robot freak over Stones” when they were both being interviewed😭. I was like “Leave my other man alone” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The England squad then??! Really don't get Southgates thinking sometimes. Says he picks players on form, and has gone Maguire and Shaw? He dropped Dier previously for poor form but has kept those in, when they've had a shocker recently and Maguire has barely played!
Different positions I know but if I'm Sancho, I'm annoyed Maguire is in and I'm out.

Reactions: 10
The England squad then??! Really don't get Southgates thinking sometimes. Says he picks players on form, and has gone Maguire and Shaw? He dropped Dier previously for poor form but has kept those in, when they've had a shocker recently and Maguire has barely played!
Different positions I know but if I'm Sancho, I'm annoyed Maguire is in and I'm out.
Make your mind up Gareth.

Reactions: 4
Maguire is usually good for England so it does make sense that he's in. Shaw's coming back from injury but the games he did play :rolleyes:

Maguire getting in that team is a joke. He’s played about 5 minutes I swear 🤣. I would love to know what Southgate sees in him. He ain’t getting time cause he’s tit 🤣

Reactions: 9
Maguire getting in that team is a joke. He’s played about 5 minutes I swear 🤣. I would love to know what Southgate sees in him. He ain’t getting time cause he’s tit 🤣
I do like how everyones picking up on the Utd lads but barely mentioning the likes of Philips etc
according to footystats mins played Grealish is 264, Maguire 280, Phillips 13, Shaw 136.
Trying not to be biased about Sancho so i'll say Ben White 474 mins, 2 CS & conceded 6 goals so should be in imo

It's ridiculous Southgate needs to stop picking his faves & start playing the guys who are playing well atm.
This way we'll be out first round of WC

Reactions: 6
My BF said “Can’t believe you’d go for the big robot freak over Stones” when they were both being interviewed😭. I was like “Leave my other man alone” 🤣
Personally, I wouldn't touch either of them with two crappy sticks, but then again, I used to fancy John Terry once upon a time 😬

• Haha
I do like how everyones picking up on the Utd lads but barely mentioning the likes of Philips etc
according to footystats mins played Grealish is 264, Maguire 280, Phillips 13, Shaw 136.
Trying not to be biased about Sancho so i'll say Ben White 474 mins, 2 CS & conceded 6 goals so should be in imo

It's ridiculous Southgate needs to stop picking his faves & start playing the guys who are playing well atm.
The bar is so low at the moment for a lot of England players, majority of them are having pretty bad start to the seasons. Even the attacking options!!!

Reactions: 10

Oh don’t get me wrong, it’s not a Man Utd thing. I quite like Sancho so I would have liked him to get a call up. Maguire just baffles me cause he’s hardly played and has been bad when he has

Reactions: 6
Oh don’t get me wrong, it’s not a Man Utd thing. I quite like Sancho so I would have liked him to get a call up. Maguire just baffles me cause he’s hardly played and has been bad when he has
oh I know it just makes me laugh as its always our lads mentioned first :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Not sure about them? Dont really like the blue on the shoulders 🤔 looks a bit cheap and they’ll be charging a fortune for them no doubt. Adidas same, new Scotland tops look really cheap as well although I do like the design better.
The Scotland home top is awful, I usually always buy that every time a new one is released but this may be a first time going for the Away kit instead. Not that it’s much better though 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.