Footballers and Wags #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's the wrong decision to postpone imo. You'll get players out on the piss...isn't exactly a mark of respect to the Queen. We're all expected to continue to work, but multi millionaire players won't be.
Just my opinion....x
If any of them go out on the piss then they’re idiots… and it’ll be pretty crappy PR move if they do… not quite on the level of breaking lockdown but still hopefully they’ll be advised not to

Nice of Man City and Liverpool 👏🏼👏🏼 Should be expected but it isn’t always sadly. Hope all the clubs do this

Reactions: 11
If any of them go out on the piss then they’re idiots… and it’ll be pretty crappy PR move if they do… not quite on the level of breaking lockdown but still hopefully they’ll be advised not to

Nice of Man City and Liverpool 👏🏼👏🏼 Should be expected but it isn’t always sadly. Hope all the clubs do this
Many clubs have done this before donating food to local charities but yes I hope more clubs do what Man City are doing and paying the staff that are no longer needed to work this weekend.

Reactions: 12
I feel for the Womens teams who were playing at Stamford Bridge etc this Weekend. As the rescheduled games they might not be able to because the Men's team are likely to be using them

Reactions: 15
I'm sure the Grealish thread knows this but i'm just catching up on A League of Their Own & theres a Jack Grealish calves calendar :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
what are we supposed to even do this weekend without football 😭
Well personally I can relax and sleep peacefully knowing Liverpool can’t ruin my weekend by playing a pensioner and a thug in midfield 💆🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I mean silver lining for my club is that City have a midweek game and we don’t… so next week… just maybe we can capitalise like Aston Villa and Newcastle did… and get a point

I’m expecting to lose but yknow I am forever hopeful 😅.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.